My Sisters Boyfriend

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This story took place about 5 years ago, my freshman year at college. My name is Brock. I played football all the way through high school. I’ve never been the biggest dude, I’m about 5’ 9” and was a little skinny back then, but I was quick so I played running back. I wasn’t a star by any means but I was good enough to get a couple of college offers. I knew there would be no chance of me making it to the NFL but I loved playing football and wanted to keep playing as long as I could.

There was a small college a few hours from where I grew up that gave me an offer. My older sister was going to school there already so I had a lot interest as soon as they offered me. Before I commited, I went to a couple of visits that spring before my freshman year to get a better feel for the team and get to know the coaches. Now I’ve always considered myself mainly straight, but there are some guys I’ve just found attractive. While I was on one of these visits I noticed one of the players. He was a linebacker. The first thing I thought when I saw him was that this dude was pretty jacked. His arm’s were huge and while he had a big upper body his stomach was flat. Then he turned around, and I saw one of the biggest, roundest, most muscular asses I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t stop looking. I could feel my dick starting to stir in my shorts. I hoped nobody would notice. After a few defensive drills the guys came onto the sideline to take a water break. The linebacker took his helmet off and he was really fucking handsome. He had a really neatly trimmed beard and a great jawline. I wanted to get closer to him but didn’t want to risk getting hard in front of any of my future teammates. With an ass like his though I didn’t have to get any closer. I could tell that even though it was very round and stuck pretty far out, it was firm. It had a bounce to it every time he would take a step. I knew right then that this would be the college for me

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I found out that the player with the fat ass was a sophomore. After finding out that he still had a few years of eligibility I committed the very next day.

We started training that summer for the upcoming season. Through these practices and team meetings I found out that his name was Trevor. I did my best to introduce myself to everyone at these practices, especially Trevor. It kind of broke my heart that we were split up because I was on offense and he was on Defense. After these practices we would make our way back to the locker room and change. Unfortunately our showers were all single shower stalls with curtains, but even if it was a group shower room I’m not sure I would’ve tried staking Trevor out. Getting an erection in front of all of my teammates in the shower would be the end of me. Every now and again he would walk by in his underwear and it was so difficult for me to stay soft. His ass clung to his briefs and slightly rode up his cheeks. His ass looked like a couple of bowling balls.

As we started getting closer to the season, the exhibitionist in me started to come out. The thing is that back in high school all of my teammates gave me the nickname Brock the Cock. I don’t want to brag but I am pretty blessed. There’s that old term “I’m a grower not a show-er”. That never applied for me. I’m close to 5” completely flaccid, and because I’m not tall and was pretty thin at the time it made it look that much bigger. One day after practice I decided that I was going to walk naked back to my locker from the shower. I usually would take my shower, dry off and then wrap the towel around my waste. That’s when I would open the curtain to the shower and walk to my locker in the corner of the locker room. Being in the far corner, I had to walk in front of everyone. I’m sure a few of my teammates had seen some glimpses of my cock when I would change in the corner, but if they did they never said anything.

As I was finishing up my shower this little deviant feeling came over me. I knew my dick was impressive completely soft, but what if I just fluffed it a bit before I walked out there. I didn’t want to fluff it to much or everyone might know I was on the verge of getting hard. I wanted to fluff it just enough that my dick still looked soft, just a little bigger than it normally is. Once I was happy with how I looked, I opened up the curtain. I made it seem like I was drying myself off as I was walking back to my locker, hoping to not make it obvious that I was showing off. As soon as I entered the locker area I could feel all the eyes on me. I heard a couple of “Damn’s” and “Holy Shit”. About halfway to my locker someone yelled out “Brock is fucking packing”. I laughed and turned to see who it was that yelled it and it was Trevor, my secret man crush with without a doubt the nicest ass I’ve seen on a man or a woman to this day. I turned back around once I saw it was him and walked straight to my locker. I finished drying off and got dressed really quickly. Seeing that it was Trevor who yelled that out, I was on the verge of an erection, so I wanted to get covered up as fast as I could

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My sister moved in to an apartment just off of campus a week before fall semester started. We’ve always had a pretty good relationship so whenever we weren’t practicing or watching practice film I would try to go and spend some time over there with her. As we approached our first game, I continued walking to my locker completely naked. The first few weeks I would get cat called from the guys, and to be honest some of them were pretty funny. After awhile though they started to fall off. I would try and peak over at Trevor’s locker to see him change if I could but he would put his underwear on in the shower. We had these little benches off to the side that you could put your towel and all of your clothes. I was starting to get curious if he had a small penis and was embarrassed to change around everyone. Nobody else had that problem but him. Despite this, his ass looked great in his briefs. Watching him walk around in nothing but underwear was a turn on that I had to hide. Trevor was an Adonis, and I had never felt this way about another dude before.

We started off the season strong, winning our first two games. Being a freshman I didn’t see a whole lot of playing time, but Trevor was the defensive captain. There were rumors that for his last year of eligibility he might transfer to a bigger school, and damn I hoped that wouldn’t happen. Little did I know, Trevor and my sister had met each other at a bar off campus the first week of class. They hadn’t officially started dating yet, and I wouldn’t find this out for a few more weeks.

We dropped our next two games, our fourth game being an away game. On the bus ride home, I got a text from my sister saying “Tough loss Brock. Better luck next time. Come and say hi sometime this week”. I texted her back saying thanks and that I would. That’s when she messaged me back and asked “What do you think about your teammate Trevor?”. I just responded back saying he seemed like a cool dude but I hadn’t really talked to him that much. She asked if it would be awkward if she went out to dinner with him after our practice that Tuesday. I told her I didn’t have a problem with that. The possibility of those two getting together meant there was a good chance I’d get to spend more time around him, which I definitely welcomed. She sent me another text saying “He’s so freaking handsome ”. I laughed and sent her back “He definitely is ”. I had my fair share of girlfriends back in high school, so I knew my sister wouldn’t suspect that I would have this weird attraction for him.

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Trevor and my sister continued hanging out over the next few weeks. Unfortunately I never was able to catch him when I would go over to visit her. He would take her out when we would get done with practice on Tuesday nights. Both of them being 21 and in their junior years at this point, they could go to the bars and hangout. This left me back at campus. I made plenty of friends with other teammates though so it wasn’t too bad.

Heading into our 6th game we were 3-2 so the moral in the locker room was decent. We headed out of town to play an away game and when we arrived I could’ve died and went to heaven. GROUP SHOWERS. This colleges locker room had one big shower room with a bunch of different shower heads. No curtains, no stall doors. I knew if there was a chance to finally see Trevor naked now would be it.

We ended up winning the game, and again, I didn’t get much for playing time. Trevor played a great game though so he was amped up heading back to the locker room. After our coaches gave us their post game speeches it was time to shower. I took my pads off and began to undress. I heard some of the showers starting up. By the time I was undressed I was pretty much fluffed without having to touch anything, just over the idea of seeing Trevor naked. As I walked in I notice there was only one shower head left open in the shower. Trevor was nowhere to seen. I was kind of disappointed but I started showering anyways. About a minute later the guy who was showering next to me walked out of the showers to go dry off. As I was rinsing soap out of my eyes I could see a very well built guy walking in. It was Trevor without a doubt. I finished rinsing my face off and opened my eyes fully and our eyes met. He walked right up to the shower next to me with a smile on his face.
“You better be careful Brock, you’re gonna take somebody’s knees out with that thing” he said and pointed at my dick. It took everything in my power not to get hard right then and there. I laughed and said “You better watch out man”. We both laughed. I still hadn’t had the chance to look him up and down yet as I didn’t want to make it so obvious in a shower full of 12 guys. As he started washing his thick black hair I looked around the shower. Everyone was either washing their hair or turned away from me, so I knew now was my opportunity. I turned my head towards Trevor and took a couple second look. The first thing I noticed was how muscular his shoulders were. He was getting even more cut as the season went on it seemed. Then I got to that glorious ass. Trevor was pretty tan and his ass was no different. He had these huge thick ass cheeks, almost completely hairless. They gradually jutted off his back and seemed like they never ended. As massive as his ass cheeks were though, they were tight and almost perfectly round. There was no sag to them at all. I wanted to just take a bite out of his ass right then and there. I wondered if my sister had slept with him yet, and thought how lucky she was. This dude had some serious cake. His dick wasn’t tiny by any means, but it was more or less average. However, on a guy as big as Trevor, who was probably 6’ 2” or so, it wasn’t going to impress many. That’s when my eyes wandered back up and my heart sank. He was looking right at me with soap in his hair. He just smiled at me and said “Like what you see?”. I played it off as a joke and said “yeah not bad”. I had to get out of there so I turned my shower off and went to grab my towel.

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hung out with my sister and Trevor a few times throughout the season. Trevor and I got to know each other a little better. He lived on the opposite side of Ohio from us, and came to school to start playing immediately. He had offers from much bigger schools but decided to turn them down and I’m so glad he did. By this time I was starting to be consumed by this guy. I started to realize I might actually be bisexual at this point. Everything about this guy from his perfect teeth, his laugh, to his childish sense of humor turned me on. And damn did he have a body. It was weird though because he treated me like a younger brother. By the end of the season, the weather in Ohio was already getting pretty shitty. I wasn’t allowed to have a car on campus so I either walked or road a bike everywhere. Trevor started giving me rides to my dorm from the indoor facility or would take me over to his sisters after practice. We would do homework together, talk football, and on occasion would have a few drinks. My sister really liked that I was starting to get closer to Trevor. By this point they were definitely a couple and were trying to plan a spring break trip together for the upcoming year.

Once the season was over the partying side of Trevor came out. He stayed disciplined during the season but as soon as it was over, him and my sister started going to all of these Frat and Sorority parties. They’d get drunk and walk to all these different houses. It wasn’t a very big school so everyone knew who Trevor was. He was nice to everyone so everywhere they went they were kind of the center of attention. Right around Christmas break there was a party that they invited me too. They had already started drinking before the party and planned on walking to the frat house. I wasn’t a big fan of that idea as it was getting very cold outside. Luckily there wasn’t any snow on the ground so I decided I’d just ride my bike over to my sisters and walk over with them. As I got to her apartment I could already hear a little chatter coming from the second floor, which is where her room was situated. I racked my bike and began walking up the stairs. All the noise was definitely coming from her room. As I approached her door I could make out one loud voice. I stopped by the door and listened.

“Sarah, your brother has the biggest cock I’ve ever seen”. The voice was definitely Trevor’s. It was followed by the laughter of several people.

“I wouldn’t know but they did call him Brock the Cock back in high school.” my sister responded. This was followed by more laughter.
“I mean really, the dude is packing a fucking tree trunk in his pants!” Trevor said loudly.
“Is somebody jealous?” my sister said in a provocative voice.
“Well yeah!” shouted Trevor. By this point the whole room was laughing. I gave myself a second to let my erection subside and then I opened the door.

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I opened up the door and walked in. Her apartment was actually pretty large. She had 3 roommates, all with their own bedrooms so the living room was pretty big. There was probably a dozen people in the room. My sister, Trevor, and another upperclassmen teammate of mine named Josh were sitting at the dining room table just outside of the living room. The table was covered in empty beer cans and mini bottles of wine. All at once everyone in the room looked over at me.
“We’ll speak of the fucking devil!” yelled Josh. Everyone in the room started busting out laughing. I just smiled and tried to play it off like I hadn’t heard what they were talking about.
“What’s so funny?” I asked
“Oh nothing, Trevor is just telling stories” said my sister Sarah. A few people kind of chuckled but the laughter had stopped for the most park. I looked at Trevor, who was clearly intoxicated already. He had this big shit eating grin on his face.
“What’re you grinning at dude?” I said through laughter.
“Nothing man, I’m just happy you’re hanging out with us tonight. I’m glad you’re here.” said Trevor
In unison everyone else in the room let out an “awe”. I walked over to the table they were sitting at and patted him on the back.
“Thanks buddy. I’m glad I’m hanging out with you guys too” was how I responded. This guy was making me melt. Despite all of the physical attractiveness, he was also so sweet to everybody. We hung out for about an hour at her apartment and had a couple of drinks as a group before deciding it was time to walk to the frat house. By this time, I was the only one there who wasn’t drunk.

On the walk over, I made sure I was discreet about checking Trevor out. He was wearing a winter coat and a Red pullover/sweater kind of thing, but he had on these Khaki dress pants that were about to bust at the seems. I made sure I would drift behind him on our walk over just so I could get an easier look at his butt. About halfway to the frat house, a guy in our group who was dating one of my sisters roommates, asked if I was going to try and hook up with any women at the party tonight.

“We’ll see who’s there I guess” I responded.
“Well according to Trevor that will be one lucky girl” said my sisters roommate. I immediately knew what she was talking about. I played it off like I didn’t hear anything at the apartment but I wasn’t going to let it slide this time. I wanted to hear Trevor say it again. I looked at her and said “Oh yeah? Why would she be lucky?”. I looked at Trevor halfway expecting him to interject. My sister, walking to his left side was smiling, clearly knowing the conversation that was about to commence.
“Trevor was telling us that you have quite the…um….you know….,” as she stumbled over her words Trevor finally looked at me and said “Dude, you have the biggest dick on the fucking football team! What girl wouldn’t want to try it out?”. This was my opportunity to drag this on and kind of tease myself so I looked at him and said “You think so?”
“Don’t act like you didn’t show that thing off in the locker room dude. Not that I blame you, I’d be doing the same thing if I was packing what you have.” As he said that I could see his eyes wander down to my groin. I don’t know if everyone was pretending not to hear this conversation or listening very intently but nobody was saying a word at this point, just walking straight down the side walk.
“I wouldn’t say changing clothes or taking a shower is showing off,” I responded.
Trevor laughed.

“Dude, you didn’t just change clothes. You’d get out of the shower and let that thing swing all the way back to your locker”.
“Can we please stop discussing my little brothers penis!” my sister blurted out. Just like that everyone broke out into laughter again. I was kind of disappointed that she said anything about it. After another couple minutes of walking we finally arrived at this big white house. Most of the lights were off on the main floor. There were cars everywhere on the street but that was kind of typical. It didn’t look like we were walking into a party, but boy was I wrong.

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As we walked up the steps to the front door I asked “Where’s everybody at?”

“Down in the basement. You’ll see.” replied my sister. One of the people in our group called somebody on the phone. Within 30 seconds a guy on the inside walked up and unlocked the front door. The house was massive and really sound proof. As soon as the guy opened up the door for us the sound of hip hop and the vibration of bass spilled out. As we walked in the music just got louder. Directly by the front door was this massive kitchen that opened up into their dining room. They had several wooden tables and chairs set up and a pretty big island right in the center of the kitchen. I figured there must’ve been 30 or so people downstairs by the amount of coats hanging on the back of chairs and table tops. We took our coats off and followed the guy who let us in the door. He led us down to a door at the very end of the hallway. As soon as he opened the door I was smacked in the face by the smell of beer and weed. You could see all of the strobe lights from the top of the stairs and the music was insanely loud. Just then Trevor patted me on the back and said “Is this your first real college party?” I told him that it was.

The only light down in the basement was the strobe lights and a string of led christmas lights strung around where the walls met the ceiling. There was probably 30-40 people dancing and drinking, but the basement was so big it didn’t seem near as crowded as I thought it was going to be. They had coolers in the corner of the room, and on the opposite side they had some black leather couches that were away from the crowd. When my sister and Trevor invited me earlier in the week to come to the party they seemed so excited, but as soon as we got downstairs they found some friends of theirs and joined the party. I didn’t want to annoy them so I grabbed a beer from the cooler and sat down on one of the couches. I’m not sure how long I sat there. There was a teammate of mine there with his girlfriend. They came over and said hi and we had a drink together. Every now and again the basement door would open and some more people would shuffle down stairs. For every person that would walk up the stairs to leave, it seemed like two or three would replace them. Like I said, it was around Christmas time so there were some people exchanging gifts or bringing others bottles of liquor with bow ties on them. Everyone seemed to be dressed pretty nice. I didn’t really know anybody at this party so I felt so out of place. I was a little upset at how my sister and Trevor ditched me earlier, but I was starting to get a buzz and feel pretty carefree. I looked into the crowd and immediately saw Trevor. He was unmistakable in the crowd because of how much bigger he was then just about everyone, and the red sweater he was wearing stuck out like a sore thumb. I watched as my sister would back up and grind into him. They would both drop lower to the floor in unison. I looked at Trevor and thought that he needed to be careful dancing like that. His khaki pants were stretched to their limits. His huge muscular quads seemed like they would rip the pants any second. His ass filled up anything I ever saw him wear, but especially these pants. He may as well been wearing spandex. Once the song ended my sister spun around and started saying something to Trevor. You had to shout just to hear yourself but I couldn’t make out what she told him. He leaned down, smiled and started kissing her. They seemed so attracted to each other. I was so torn. On one hand I was really happy for my sister. She seemed so happy with him, they were always doing something fun and he treated her really well. On the other hand, I wanted to walk up to him and rip all of his fucking clothes off. Just then they stopped kissing and I could see Trevor looking around. He spotted me sitting on the couch and he looked a little disappointed. He walked over and kneeled next to me.

“Dude I’m so fucking sorry. I know it seems like we just ditched you,” he said. He had a little slur in his voice by this time and reeked heavy of booze.

“Don’t worry about it man, I’m still having a good time,” I said back to him. I pointed out all of the empty beer cans I had around me and he laughed.

“Want to come outside and split this with me?” Trevor asked. He pulled a little tin of Altoid mints from his pocket. He opened the lid and there was a few small joints laying on the inside. To this day I’m still not a huge fan of smoking pot, but I said yes and stood up from the couch. I grabbed one last beer from the cooler and we walked up the stairs. Of course I let Trevor lead the way. His big, tight, muscular ass cheeks jiggling with every step he took. About halfway up the stairs his posture kind of changed and it seemed like he was trying to stick his ass out. He slowed up his steps and really got animated with the way he would strut his hips with every step. By this time we were going slow and he was pretty much arching his back. It was too much. He knew exactly what he was doing to me. I had just enough to drink. I reached out and took a handful of his right ass cheek. My thumb pretty much centered on the crack of ass, I took a handful of as much as I could and squeezed, kind of shaking it around a little. There was too much to grab at once. I cocked my right hand back and smacked him hard on his right ass cheek. It was firmer than I thought but it still had a lot of jiggle to it. It felt so dense.
“Move your big ass dude, let’s go!” I shouted trying to save face in front of him. I had enough to drink to work up the courage to grab and smack his ass, but was still cognitive enough to hide the fact that I’d been wanting to do that since I saw him on my first visit that spring. I think he knew either way. He started laughing and hustled up the rest of the stairs.

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Despite all the drinks I had, I was already sporting a semi by the time we made it up the stairs. We walked into the kitchen and started rummaging through the coats. As we were looking for our jackets I could see Trevor glance over to look at the bulge that had formed in my pants. He wasn’t even hiding it anymore. Trevor found his jacket, and I kept on looking for mine but I couldn’t find it.

“Fuck man, I think somebody took my jacket.” I told Trevor.

“You’ve got a bunch sitting here, just grab somebody else's and let’s go smoke this” Trevor responded.

My dad smoked cigarettes when we were growing up and I never could stand how my jackets would smell after hanging them up in the garage, so I didn’t want to go out and stink someone else’s up, even if it was just weed.

“I’ll be alright man. Let’s just make it quick.”

Trevor just snorted and shook his head, almost as if he was calling me an idiot. He was so cool to me usually that I just brushed it off. He opened the front door and we walked out onto the big concrete front porch. By this time, it was around 11 o’clock at night and it had started snowing. Luckily for us, there was a big soffit overhang (I think that’s what you call it) that was held up by these massive old school columns. The front porch was huge. Unless there was a blizzard, there was no way we would get snowed on. They had a few chairs out on the porch that we decided to sit in. Trevor pulled out the Altoid container and sparked up the first joint. I never noticed how nice his lips were either. They were thick, soft and puffy. His beard was trimmed down to a stubble at this point and it really made his lips stick out. He took a couple of hits and passed it to me.

“Like I said man, I’m sorry for earlier. That wasn’t cool us just ditching you like that” said Trevor.

“Don’t worry about it man. We’re hanging out now, that’s what matters” I responded.

I put the joint in between my lips and took a long, slow drag. As I inhaled I immediately started coughing. Instead of laughing at me like any of my friends normally would, Trevor leaned over and picked my beer up off the porch. He handed it to me and I took a quick drink to stop the coughing.

“Thanks” I told Trevor, still trying to clear my throat. We had only been outside for a minute or two and I was already freezing. I began to shiver and my teeth wanted to start chattering.

Trevor grab the joint from me and took another drag.

“So listen man, I really fucking like your sister. Like…I think I might be in love. I know I never really asked you, but are you okay with that?”

Despite all the sexual attraction, Trevor really had been like an older brother to me.

“Trevor, of course! Dude…you’ve been so good to me and more importantly my sister. You’ve treated us both well. I’m glad you’re in both of our lives” I responded.

I could see water starting to well up in his eyes. Must’ve been an emotional drunk. He scooted his chair up to mine and wrapped me up in a hug. Finally, a little heat!! He held me there for a few seconds.

“Brock, you’re freezing dude!” he exclaimed.

Before I could respond he moved parallel to my side, mere inches from me, took his hand and stretched the left side of his coat out as far as he could before wrapping me up in it. He took his left arm and pulled me in really close to him. He was so fucking warm. I rested my head on his left shoulder and embraced the heat, snuggling even closer into him.

“Yeah man, I’m dying out here” I told him. I tilted my head up and our eyes met. He took the joint out of his mouth and placed it in mine. He reached his right arm over and tried cocooning me the rest of the way. It would have been so much easier to do if we were standing up, but we were still in our chairs so I’m sure we looked awkward. I was beginning to warm up though so I wasn’t complaining. I took a couple puffs off the joint, and before I could take it out of my mouth he reached up with his right hand and pulled it out. He took one last drag and flicked it across the porch. Instead of standing up and going inside we continued to sit there for a few seconds, me wrapped up in his arms. He was so much bigger than me that it only intensified the warmth. We never broke eye contact the whole time.

“Starting to warm up?” Trevor asked me.

“Oh yeah, this is much better” I said to him.

“Good,” Trevor said. Before I knew it he leaned down into me and pressed his lips against mine. I was so shocked that I didn’t really kiss him back. He pulled away and looked at me with a really worried look, like he was wondering if he just fucked up. That’s when I snapped out of it. I broke my left arm free from his “hug”, if you could call it that, and pulled the back of his head back towards mine. This time I made sure I gave him the deepest, most passionate kiss that I could. After a few seconds he opened up his mouth, so I did too. Our tongues began to swim together and the kissing got more aggressive. Before I knew it I was starting to stand out of my chair to match his height. We continued like this for several seconds before he pulled away. I was relieved to see a huge smile on his face. He reached down into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.

“What do you say you and I head back to your sister’s apartment?” he said.

I smiled, pulled him in for another quick kiss and we both stood up.

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We walked down the steps of the porch, Trevor still cloaking me in his jacket.

“You’re gonna have too…uh…cut me a little slack man. I’ve never done this before” said Trevor.

“I haven’t either” I replied, sort of chuckling as we started walking down the sidewalk.

“You mean you’re not gay?” Trevor said sounding really confused.

“Well I didn’t think so, at least until I met you,” I laughed. “I mean Im definitely attracted to woman but I haven’t been as much since I saw you last spring.”

I could tell that boosted his confidence. He got this big grin on his face and sort of wrapped me up in a headlock.

“It’s crazy, but I’m the same fucking way man. I mean, there have been dudes I thought were handsome before, but I’ve never been too attracted to a man. Then I saw my girlfriends little brother’s dick and that all changed I guess” Trevor laughed.

He pulled the hood of his jacket over his head and kept walking, me still tucked in by his side, his left arm wrapped around my neck and shoulders. Now that it was all out there I didn’t care anymore. I was going to say what I wanted. I reached my right hand down and got a handful of his ass, cupping the bottom of his asscheeks and squeezing.

“I’m the same way too. It wasn’t until I saw this fucking ass of yours that I realized I could be attracted to guys. By the way, I heard what you were saying earlier to my sister before I walked in” I said. He laughed and looked down at me. I kept my hand on his ass for a few seconds.

“I figured you did. And ya, you weren’t very good about hiding it man. I could see you staring, trying to see me change almost every day….to be honest, that day I walked up to you in the shower, that was just to tease you,” he said. “I had already seen you in all your glory several times, so I thought I mine as well give him the show he wants too,” Trevor said to me before pausing for a second.

He slowed down his pace before he stopped walking completely. We both turned and faced each other, snow falling all around us, surrounded by old houses right off our college campus. He leaned in close to me. I thought he might kiss me again

“I’ve got to be honest with you. Your sister knows all about this.”

I almost had a heart attack hearing those words.

“Brock, tonight wasn’t the first time I’ve said stuff like that about you to her, just the first time in front of everyone. I told her I thought we were both attracted to each other and she was super cool about it, so you have nothing to worry about. Like I said earlier, you weren’t very good at hiding it, and I guess I wasn’t either. I love your sister dude, I really do, but I just have to figure out what’s making me feel the way I do towards you”

I hadn’t ever really felt that “warm and fuzzy” feeling so strong in my life. I leaned back into him and he wrapped his left arm around me even tighter. I felt him kiss the top of my head and we started walking again.

“So you heard all that earlier? Is it true then, that they used to call you Brock the Cock in your hometown?” Trevor asked me.

I was on Cloud 9 at this point. Nothing could slow down my confidence.

“Want to find out?” I asked him. He let out a laugh.

“Why the fuck do you think we’re walking back to your sisters apartment?”

At that moment I knew that there was no going back. It was the best feeling in the world.

Brockthecock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
“So what happens if they all decide to leave the party and head back to the apartment?” I asked Trevor.

“Don’t worry about that. Your sister said she will try and keep everyone at the party as long as possible. If anyone decides to head back over, she said she would call me” Trevor said back to me.

“Jesus Christ man. I know you said my sister knows but I didn’t know you meant this much!” I replied. I was shocked to find out that inviting me tonight might have all been pre planned just to get Trevor and I to hook up, but I sure as hell wasn’t complaining. Trevor and I continued walking down the side walk, which at this point had a thin layer of snow on it.

“Yeah man, she knows everything. She’s even been helping me prepare for tonight” Trevor said before getting a devious grin on his face and looking down at me. I smiled back.

“What exactly does that mean?” I asked.

“Well, it started off with one finger a couple of weeks ago, then worked its way up to two. Then we started adding in other toys” Trevor said to me. Before he could say another word I cut him off.

“My sister is into that stuff?!” I asked.

“For me she definitely is,” Trevor said before letting out a laugh and shaking his head. “It might sound fucked up but I think if she wasn’t trying to buy us time tonight, she would definitely want to watch whatever you and I are about to do.”

I’ve never been too kinky in my life. Most of the girlfriends I had back in high school would kind of have to force that side out of me. For anyone else, this might have given them cold feet. I don’t know what came over me after hearing that, but it made the situation that much hotter. I didn’t think I could wait anymore. By this time my dick was as hard as it’s ever been, pressing down the side of my pant leg. I stopped walking without warning him. He walked like a freaking Clydesdale with his long, muscular legs. He about knocked me to the ground. Luckily he caught me before I could fall.

“The hell are you doing man” he asked.

I looked around. We were in between two street lights so we were cloaked in darkness. There were cars parked up and down both sides of the street. Not a house light was on, except for a dim one caddy corner from us across the street. I turned towards Trevor and pulled his head down towards mine. Our tongues swam together for several seconds. My hands began to explore his torso, lifting his sweater up to reveal his flat, muscular stomach. He reached down and grabbed my cock, squeezing it from the base and running his hand down the full length of it. I broke off our kiss and let out a little moan.

“Oh fuck” I yelped

“Holy shit Brock” Trevor said, letting out a chuckle before pulling me back in for another kiss. We stayed like this for several seconds, just letting our hands explore one another. I had managed to lift his sweater up to his chest, he may as well have just taken it off. His hand continued squeezing and running the length of my dick. I broke our kiss and began to kiss his chest. Even after drinking all night he was still just as chiseled. His breathing began to pick up and was letting off a big cloud of steam in front of us. I’m sure both of us were steaming. I reached my right hand down and grabbed his dick, which was throbbing in its own right. I remember being surprised that the average dick I saw in the shower actually felt pretty large in my hand. With this, he released his grip from mine and let out a short, deep moan of his own. He wrapped both of his arms around my shoulders and neck, almost as if to balance himself. I don’t know if he was having an orgasm or what the fuck happened, but his breathing got rapid and he spun us around. Both of us lost our footing and went barreling into a parked car just off the sidewalk.

“BEEEEP…..BEEEP…..BEEEP”

The fucking car alarm started going off. It frightened both of us. We both jumped off of each other and just looked at the car for a second. Trevor pulled his sweater down and grabbed my shirt. He gave me a shove in the direction of my sisters apartment.

“Fuck man, let’s get out of here!” he yelled in a whisper.

I was harder than a fucking Diamond, and so was he. We both laughed as we awkwardly and painfully jogged towards my sisters apartment.