My son

SizeQueenMichelle

Experimental Member
Media
I discovered a while back my son, Mike, had a huge one. I've had my share of bigger ones, but have never seen anything of this size. I accidentally walked in on him while he was changing, and only saw it soft. I'm not going to live in Alabama, but am I wrong to be somewhat arroused by it?

Reactions: Cyberpunk79

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SizeQueenMichelle@Oct 21 2004, 10:48 PM
I discovered a while back my son, Mike, had a huge one. I've had my share of bigger ones, but have never seen anything of this size. I accidentally walked in on him while he was changing, and only saw it soft. I'm not going to live in Alabama, but am I wrong to be somewhat arroused by it?
[post=260692]Quoted post[/post]​

Seems to me that it would be only natural to be arroused ! How old is he ? Puberty spurt ?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by SizeQueenMichelle@Oct 22 2004, 05:48 AM
[post=260692]Quoted post[/post]​

While you can't help your arousal, you CAN help where you go next (mentally and literally) with what you saw. And you already know the answer!

You've got a line to draw. And once you've drawn it, don't dare cross it!

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Well, Michele, i guess if you are a size queen it is understandable your reaction and arousal. Is it like father like son, or a complete. surprise.

Jack

Reactions: B_er

SizeQueenMichelle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by grnman@Oct 22 2004, 06:25 AM
Well, Michele, i guess if you are a size queen it is understandable your reaction and arousal. Is it like father like son, or a complete. surprise.

Jack
[post=260704]Quoted post[/post]​

a complete surprise. When say size queen, im basically talking about liking big guys all arround complimented with a good sized cock, maybe 7 and if im lucky an 8. But this...was much more then that.

seriously_hung11: Sounds like your son is a lucky guy. You' d probably like to know just HOW lucky. But if I were 19 and my mom asked that question, I'd probably freak out.

Then again, I come from a pretty repressed family.

BTW, there is a pretty interesting "Mom Thread" in the Meet and Greet section. Some guys say their moms brought up their size in conversation, others were so casual around the house that everybody knew and nobody cared.

SizeQueenMichelle

Experimental Member
Media
he was just as big soft, as probably any i have had hard (which is about 8.5). Within that range, i can only imagine how big it gets.

And i just walked in the room saw, and said sorry and walked out. There was no way he could tell anything.

NelsonMuntz84:
Originally posted by SizeQueenMichelle@Oct 22 2004, 07:49 AM
he was just as big soft, as probably any i have had hard (which is about 8.5). Within that range, i can only imagine how big it gets.

And i just walked in the room saw, and said sorry and walked out. There was no way he could tell anything.
[post=260713]Quoted post[/post]​

It sounds like your more taken aback by seeing it and its size, than turned on by it, and I think its fair to say most people would have thought 'wow'. However, the fact now a couple of days later your worried you shouldn't have thought that suggests there isn't anything wrong with you, you where merly suprised by something.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over it, just move on.

michaelwith11: I agree aout drawing lines and not crossing them. It's probably OK to have been affected by what you saw - after all, it was unexpected - but it's not OK to do anything else about it. A good guide would be to act the same way a father would who happened to catch a voluptuous daughter changing: don't make a big deal of noticing, but make sure it ends there.

Michael

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Perhaps you didnt see him completely soft. When a guy jacks off his cock stays plump a little while and long so maybe what you saw is basically about how big he is and it isnt that much larger.

I walked in on my mother and her b/f once and on different family members and their partners before and i thought about it later on. I dont think you will ever forget it and the fact that he is larger than normal (well, what you have seen anyway) will probably make you think about each time you see him. BUT, with time you will not care about it anymore.

I am surprised that you didnt notice his size years ago, really. I mean changing him and helping him put on clothes and such. And as he got older i am surprised you didnt see a size increase. And, i am surprised your husband didnt know and brag about it to you. But, then again maybe that is just me.

Reactions: med111

SizeQueenMichelle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Oct 22 2004, 03:54 PM
Perhaps you didnt see him completely soft. When a guy jacks off his cock stays plump a little while and long so maybe what you saw is basically about how big he is and it isnt that much larger.

I walked in on my mother and her b/f once and on different family members and their partners before and i thought about it later on. I dont think you will ever forget it and the fact that he is larger than normal (well, what you have seen anyway) will probably make you think about each time you see him. BUT, with time you will not care about it anymore.

I am surprised that you didnt notice his size years ago, really. I mean changing him and helping him put on clothes and such. And as he got older i am surprised you didnt see a size increase. And, i am surprised your husband didnt know and brag about it to you. But, then again maybe that is just me.
[post=260749]Quoted post[/post]​

ummm, it just you and your inability to read. He wasnt jacking off, he was changing and I know the difference between plump and soft. And secondly I dont have a husband. Thirdly, he was hardly hung when I was changing him before he could go to school.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media

Exactly. My mum caught me in the morning, with kinda a morning wood. It was its usual 6" and flexible, not hard. She assumed it was massive hard, when it is only an inch bigger than when she saw it. It fell out of my shorts once while playing cards and someone commented 'it's not as big as you said' or something like that.

Anyway, the advice you've received so far is the right advice.

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, ht, lemme be redundant for a moment. Of course she wouldnt notice, most people STOP having people dress them when they are around 6, which is kidna young to tell anything! Secondly, liek myself, my mother never found out.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think its totally normal that you got turned on by the site of a very large penis, you're only human. It doesn't matter who the dick belongs to, its a huge cock, you can't help what feelings you have. But like everyone else has said there is a line you have to draw; you can't control how you feel about his cock, but you CAN CONTROL what actions you take. Persuing it would be ahuge blow to your son's psychological state and the ramifications of incest are incredibly unpleasant for both of you. Don't feel guilty if you start to fantasize about his cock, or find yourself wondering what it would be like to have an experience with it, feel good that you can control yourself not to let it happen. Feel good about your actions, not your feelings. YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR ACTIONS.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I remember when I was in high school and we read Oedipus. How complex.

Seriously, just move on. Needless to say, you shouldn't act on these emotions. (Well, actually, this is the internet, and more than one alt.sex.* posting has involved mothers and sons.)

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with a previous reply. This cannot be a believable story because 'she' would have seen it from birth, through bathing and changing clothes. There is no way she would have just come across it at 19. Please remove to Fiction section