My Thickness

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guy's and Girls give me your opinion on my Girth. Is it a stretcher or just a average cock? I know I'm not too long so I hope I atleast have girth in my favor lol

OK. I'll bite (so to speak). First, let's just state the obvious that you've got yourself a beauty: great shape and coloring, and I bet it does a bang-up job with every lucky recipient you aim it at. However, I don't know that any of us can actually judge its heft and girth, because there are no (length x circumference) measurements noted on your profile, and your pics don't show anything but dick, so we have no perspective to work with.

Does the tip of your index finger and thumb meet or overlap when your hand is wrapped around your dick? Variables are involved here (size of dick and hand), but if you've got a good grip and your fingers don't meet, then it's probably a safe bet that you've got yourself a big, fat, juicy log of manmeat, and you will be very popular. . . with everyone. . . in the universe.

I'm only 6.75" long, but my 5" circumference tends to get "big" comments from sex partners, yet I've experienced much thicker (and longer) dicks when out there having my sexcapades. Discussions with gal/guy pals on the subject are all over the map, with varied preferences for length over thickness, and vice versa, depending on how comfortably accommodating their individual anatomy is for vag/oral/anal dick play.

But back to you, I'd suggest tuning in to your partners for any signs that they might be struggling to accommodate you, such as a painful grimace or a yelp or hiss of discomfort. Otherwise, I supect that most of your partners will be thinking (if not out loud): "Feed me that big fat dick, NOW!" Go get 'em, tiger.

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK. I'll bite (so to speak). First, let's just state the obvious that you've got yourself a beauty: great shape and coloring, and I bet it does a bang-up job with every lucky recipient you aim it at. However, I don't know that any of us can actually judge its heft and girth, because there are no (length x circumference) measurements noted on your profile, and your pics don't show anything but dick, so we have no perspective to work with.

Does the tip of your index finger and thumb meet or overlap when your hand is wrapped around your dick? Variables are involved here (size of dick and hand), but if you've got a good grip and your fingers don't meet, then it's probably a safe bet that you've got yourself a big, fat, juicy log of manmeat, and you will be very popular. . . with everyone. . . in the universe.

I'm only 6.75" long, but my 5" circumference tends to get "big" comments from sex partners, yet I've experienced much thicker (and longer) dicks when out there having my sexcapades. Discussions with gal/guy pals on the subject are all over the map, with varied preferences for length over thickness, and vice versa, depending on how comfortably accommodating their individual anatomy is for vag/oral/anal dick play.

But back to you, I'd suggest tuning in to your partners for any signs that they might be struggling to accommodate you, such as a painful grimace or a yelp or hiss of discomfort. Otherwise, I supect that most of your partners will be thinking (if not out loud): "Feed me that big fat dick, NOW!" Go get 'em, tiger.

It's normally 6.5 and and 5.5 around, sometimes 6

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i answered you in the other thread about this, but here it is again i thank your average or maybe just a bit above it. reason being is my hubby is a girth guy and you dont look as big as his girth in the pics. i would say you are some where around 6 inches tho which isn't bad but just average to me. other women mite thank your huge as every one has diffrent experiences and perspective to size when just looking at something until it has been measured then it is seen as its true size. you cant be much over 6 inches if that much i dont thank. as hubby is 7 inches in girth sometimes just a bit more and your not that size in your pics, still good pic. tho thanks for showing.

Last edited:

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i answered you in the other thread about this, but here it is again i thank your average or maybe just a bit above it. reason being is my hubby is a girth guy and you dont look as big as his girth in the pics. i would say you are some where around 6 inches tho which isn't bad but just average to me. other women mite thank your huge as every one has diffrent experiences and perspective to size when just looking at something until it has been measured then it is seen as its true size. you cant be much over 6 inches if that much i dont thank. as hubby is 7 inches in girth sometimes just a bit more and your not that size in your pics, still good pic. tho thanks for showing.

Lol thanks, you nailed it.

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.5 inches is not an average girth, neither is 6. Both are well above-average, and even 5 thicker than most men. Your cock is definitely thick. I'm between 5.25 and 5.5, depending on whether I'm just playing with myself or getting ready to fuck, and nearly every girl has told me I'm thick. . .and you're bigger than me around.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Methinks g32js, bless her heart, is really fascinated with wiener statistics.

yeah i like to look and guess. besides isn't that what this site is for? i do believe it is called LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. :wink: also there is a diffrence between a wiener and a cock LOL

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.5 inches is not an average girth, neither is 6. Both are well above-average, and even 5 thicker than most men. Your cock is definitely thick. I'm between 5.25 and 5.5, depending on whether I'm just playing with myself or getting ready to fuck, and nearly every girl has told me I'm thick. . .and you're bigger than me around.

average to you is diffrent to someone else. but as a rule in some web sites i have looked at in the past anything 5.5 or less was considered average size cock girth. 6 was a bit above average. plus for a while now i have had this thing where i have measured a guys cock and thats how i get my figuring of what is average to me. as the majority of them are usually 6 in. in girth a few have been a bit larger also there have been more smaller than larger. but 6 has been the norm when measuring girth on them. more to the size of 1/16 bigger type thing concerning them to be larger. although still a nice size to have concerning girth alone here. but i thank it has allot to do with what women think or call average them selves. if a person hasn't had any or very many cocks than what they have is all they can freely judge average size girth at making that call is diffrent for everyone as we see here already by just between what you call average and what i call average. but it shouldn't really matter really if its a clean cock and you know how to use its good.:wink:

bigguy4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yeah i like to look and guess. besides isn't that what this site is for? i do believe it is called LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. :wink: also there is a diffrence between a wiener and a cock LOL

lol nope, nothing wrong with looking. What is the difference between a weiner and a cock?

Quyntarious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's what happened: I saw the pics and thought "Wow, that man has a nice girth and a good length." And then you posted your measurements. Then I thought "So that's what my penis looks like to others."

I am 5.5" around and had a very experienced ex of mine go on and on about how thick I was. (She'd been with one or two guys bigger than me.) I had no idea that I was larger than normal until she made a comment about it.

To answer your question, yeah you have a great girth there.

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a bit ashamed of how my penis looks in pictures, because it's normal length and thicker than the OP's (6", 6.25" if it's a raging boner), but without the context of my rather unattractive body it looks like a stubby pecker because of the proportions.