Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So I thought these “train stories and videos" were mainly fantasy or set ups until I had my own experience on Wednesday on the EM service on the Liverpool to Norwich line.

There I am quietly tapping away on my laptop, getting some work done. As I look up there is a fit lad looking over, he turns away nervously and stares out the window, it's dusk so I can see his reflection as he smiles. I go back to my work whilst keeping my right eye on lookout. Sure enough he is glancing back. Without looking up I have a tug on my tight trousers twice for good measure, I could almost feel his eyes guessing what was inside my pants.

Just then the trolley guy came and blocked the view. When he moved fit lad was adjusting himself, I winked at him as he saw me looking. He went a deep shade of pink lol, he was a lot younger than me maybe 20/21, I know he is 18 at least as the driver asked him for ID when he bought an alcoholic drink, not very well built but as I say cute and fit.

It was almost time for my stop, if only I had noticed him sooner I could have really teased, I packed my things away and started to get ready to walk down when he stood up. He smiled at me so I hung back. The train was not full but there were people about. As I was walking down the train I “dropped my bottle” clumsy me, I had to bend down to pick it up. As I stood back up I turned around and he was grinning like a Cheshire cat. He walked behind me and I felt his hand twice on my left Butt cheek, he was confident after all. We disembarked and I was looking for my phone as he walked past me, I managed a quick blurry shot and walked on then lost him. I looked for him in the crowd, he had met up with someone on the platform, I guess I will have to search the train next time for fit lad!!

Attachments