my two friends and I.. comparing cocks

67fts

Sexy Member
Media
hi,
first my friends r o.k with it.
i will upload three pics. my two frinds and I but i need your comments in each one of us.
what do u think of each one and who do u think is longer, fatter, bigger head and the most handsome cock.

u have to comment in details we r waiting your comments on fire.:wink:

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
In my opinion, all are really nice and look hot, but I have a preference for number three. I like the curve, the bigger head and over all appearance. HOWEVER, I'm sure it would be LOTS of fun to have (play with) all three at once!! :)

So now....the question I'm sure everyone wants to know....who took the pictures? What lead to the comparison? And what happened before/after/during the picture taking process??

67fts

Sexy Member
Media
well, it is me in the #2 (black socks) lool.
and i will try to upload measuring pics of my penis and for the #3 penis.

i have vid of the 3rd guy shooting 11 thick cumshots so far but i don't know how to upload it maybe cuz it is MP4.??

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
well, it is me in the #2 (black socks) lool.
and i will try to upload measuring pics of my penis and for the #3 penis.

i have vid of the 3rd guy shooting 11 thick cumshots so far but i don't know how to upload it maybe cuz it is MP4.??

I hope you can upload that soon!! You guys all have hot cocks! So....did you see my questions from earlier?? :rolleyes:

67fts

Sexy Member
Media
In my opinion, all are really nice and look hot, but I have a preference for number three. I like the curve, the bigger head and over all appearance. HOWEVER, I'm sure it would be LOTS of fun to have (play with) all three at once!! :)

So now....the question I'm sure everyone wants to know....who took the pictures? What lead to the comparison? And what happened before/after/during the picture taking process??

mmmmm, we r friends 4 like 7 years we hit puperty togather and u know what i mean. everyone took his own pic.
btw i will upload soon a pic of me (#2) and the 3rd guy measuring our penis. and also i have a vid of him (3rd guy) shooting 11 cumshots but i don't know what is wrong with uploading it.
i will do my best.
( the first guy is not in to that).