Myspace novice question

novice_btm said:
No, Silly, no cash comes out of it. It just opens up for entry. :tongue:

*runs off at speed seeing as you don't seem to be aware that you just passed me $5000 through your testicles* :slomo:
 
For God's sake, don't use a fucking layout maker. Use basic html. It's easy as balls.

My myspace was done using html, the same language code used to make most websites.

When I see that someone has used a layout to create their page, I autimatically assume they're lazy or simply not in the know (aka stupid).

There're countless sites that can easily and simply teach you html.
 
Heather LouAnna said:
For God's sake, don't use a fucking layout maker. Use basic html. It's easy as balls.

My myspace was done using html, the same language code used to make most websites.

When I see that someone has used a layout to create their page, I autimatically assume they're lazy or simply not in the know (aka stupid).

There're countless sites that can easily and simply teach you html.

I figured out the html. That was the easy part. The hard part, as I explained earlier in this thread, was finding any kind of background I actually liked. I chose the layout because it's simple and did exactly what I wanted.

Assume nothing, Heather. You know jack shit about me and if you judge people and their profiles solely on how they created their page, you are quite the shallow individual.