Naked Actors Shower on Stage

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was fortunate to see the play several times in NYC. The acting was always top notch and the bodies awesome. In the original cast was also, I can't remember his name but the actor who played Miranda's boyfriend Steve in Sex and the City...David Eisenberg, I think. Anyway, there are several scenes involving nudity. They come in and change, they get out of their gear and head to the showers. It al is handled very mater of fact but the pay off is wonderful.

Reactions: Ricano

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Seen the preview of the Philly production tonight. Since this is an endowment forum. I think Gerard Joseph (Dominican) and Sam Han (Asian) were the most endowed in the cast. But it was cold in the theater tonight to me. I hope the water was warm for them on stage. Can't find any thing on Sam Han. But here is Gerard Joseph's website.Gerard Joseph.com- Actor, Director, Gerard Joseph

BigGuyXLT11

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some additional pics from "Take Me Out". The actors look quitecomfortable with the frontal nudity. I saw it in NYC. Sat close enogh to get some of the spray from the showers.Daniel Sunjata is a good actor with a big talent!

See second post for more pics.

Attachments

matticus201

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Excellent play. I've seen various productions across the country and all have held up well. It is my understanding that the playwrite will not grant production rights without agreement that the extensive nudity will be included in the production. I believe the inclusion of nudity is also part of the production agreement for "Equus" (most recently produced on Broadway starring Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter).

Not sure about Take Me Out, but Equus will not be granted without strict adherence to the script. Without the nudity in that show the entire metaphor would fall apart.

Kevin4sex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The amount of sexuality Fred Weller exudes when he acts on stage in unbelievable. Clothed (MOTHER COURAGE) or naked, that man steps on stage and I hard and oozing his physical presence really presses my buttons.

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a couple of other plays with full frontal in them.
The theatrical version of "Angels In America" had Prior Walker full frontal, Stephen Spinella when I saw it.
Terence MacNally has had full frontal in a couple of his plays. I saw "The Lisbon Traviata" in which a guy comes into the living room (on stage) looking for his underwear. He made me stand up and salute.
Also, at the end of "Love, Valor, Compassion" the whole cast is onstage "skinny dipping", but the lights are so low it was hard to see anything.

mogowa

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any shots of Dennis O'hare in Take Me Out? I believe he was in the cast, but I haven't seen pics