Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tumblr_p6u1eceeeU1t0crwxo1_1280.jpg

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I are like this too. Whenever we are just lounging around at home, our naked bodies are intertwined just like this gorgeous couple. We just can't get enough of each other's bodies and feel the urge to physically touch one another as much as possible. Some of our friends who have witnessed us cuddling like this have commented that sometimes it is difficult for them to tell where one of us ends and the other one begins.

There are some great photos here. I've been bored the past few days and stuck at home with a cold so I've posted a bit more than usual about some of these situations.

I lived alone for the first few years after I got out of college. I was already a naked sleeper and would spend some time nude in my apartment, usually after I first woke up or a little before bed. It wasn't a significant amount of time but I wasn't in a hurry to get dressed and at times if I had someone over I was dating or sleeping with he would follow my lead.

I posted earlier in the nude bonding thread after living alone for a few years I wound up sharing a house with another guy and he also wasn't very shy but not gratuitous. We saw each other naked relatively often but rarely in a common room like the kitchen or living room, usually just the hallway between the bathroom or around the laundry area. I shared a story about us drinking beer naked outside on his deck one hot summer afternoon when the only house where we would have been easily observed due to its position was unoccupied for a few weeks. It wasn't sexual and we never did it again but it wasn't a taboo subject either.

My current roommate and I aren't friends like the last one and he told me he sleeps naked but asked my first week or so there if I would keep it covered outside of my room. He wasn't a jerk about it, I agreed, and it's never been brought up again. Someday I hope to be able to afford my own place again and plan to spend as much time naked as possible as I'm much less inhibited as I age. I still sleep naked and will read or hang out in my bedroom naked.