Naked guys in flip flops

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I received a message that it was less advantageous to post mostly individual photos per post rather than grouped together. I thought that less photos in a post meant easier commenting for that particular image. I would like to hear other opinions on the best way to post images.

20.jpg
40.jpg
tumblr_ou0h94BDAC1va193ho1_540.jpg

In the last image, you have to play a little "Where's Waldo?" to find the naked guy in flip flops!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I received a message that it was less advantageous to post mostly individual photos per post rather than grouped together. I thought that less photos in a post meant easier commenting for that particular image. I would like to hear other opinions on the best way to post images.

I think that you're right on both counts. I don't like single image posts - but, on the other hand, more than five to a post gets downright annoying. I often can't be bothered to comment on a photo that's in a batch of 10-12, as it's just too much hassle to isolate it.

BarefootGuy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that you're right on both counts. I don't like single image posts - but, on the other hand, more than five to a post gets downright annoying. I often can't be bothered to comment on a photo that's in a batch of 10-12, as it's just too much hassle to isolate it.

Thanks for sharing. I think I will try to group in 2-3 per post for the future. I always assumed that singles would be better, but then someone's comment to me made me think differently. Appreciate you sharing your thoughts!

Reactions: Elizabethrex

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

tumblr_o8ww9yzvfs1tbfbm2o1_500.jpg