Nate Garner (new thread)

alkalineee

Expert Member
Media
That specifically didn’t strike a nerve, but I see way too much of this on these threads all the time, and it’s my personal belief that these people need to be checked. The internet allows people to say things that they’d never get away with saying in real life. And maybe they’ll think harder next time before opening their mouths. And in general, that type of energy and attitude pisses me off too.

Because again, does it need to be said? Did we not all learn if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all? It’s pure immaturity. Bullying anybody isn’t okay, especially when they’re literally coming on the thread to jerk off to his pictures. It’s stupid, so yeah I’m gonna keep calling it out.

And I don’t see what sets his sometimes photoshop apart from all these other influencers. Y’all just want to be assholes, but are shocked when you get that energy thrown back at you. And nobody is “snitching” not sure what that means, and nobody is “fighting”. I wouldn’t have to say what I said if they didn’t run their mouth in the first place. And lastly, I’ve been posting a shit ton of nudes, so at least know what you’re talking about before speaking.
Im sorry to hear that or congrats.

Jay_1995

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That specifically didn’t strike a nerve, but I see way too much of this on these threads all the time, and it’s my personal belief that these people need to be checked. The internet allows people to say things that they’d never get away with saying in real life. And maybe they’ll think harder next time before opening their mouths. And in general, that type of energy and attitude pisses me off too.

Because again, does it need to be said? Did we not all learn if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say it at all? It’s pure immaturity. Bullying anybody isn’t okay, especially when they’re literally coming on the thread to jerk off to his pictures. It’s stupid, so yeah I’m gonna keep calling it out.

And I don’t see what sets his sometimes photoshop apart from all these other influencers. Y’all just want to be assholes, but are shocked when you get that energy thrown back at you. And nobody is “snitching” not sure what that means, and nobody is “fighting”. I wouldn’t have to say what I said if they didn’t run their mouth in the first place. And lastly, I’ve been posting a shit ton of nudes, so at least know what you’re talking about before speaking.
Can y’all both shut up? We’re not here to see y’all argue

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
idk he kinda ate you up fren
None of what Nate said changes the fact that he's making people pay for clearly edited content being presented as genuine. If he was acknowledging it and being more goofy about how much he's editing and exaggerating his content, that would be a different story. Calling someone broke isn't going to magically make his actual penis 3 inches longer like he does in photoshop.

Same with anyone else in here getting their panties in a bunch over people pointing it out. Getting upset about it being said is never going to make it untrue.

bromaestro

Legendary Member
Media
None of what Nate said changes the fact that he's making people pay for clearly edited content being presented as genuine. If he was acknowledging it and being more goofy about how much he's editing and exaggerating his content, that would be a different story. Calling someone broke isn't going to magically make his actual penis 3 inches longer like he does in photoshop.

Same with anyone else in here getting their panties in a bunch over people pointing it out. Getting upset about it being said is never going to make it untrue.
I’m sure a lot of people edit their stuff. If it’s not derailing the content, then I would just chill.

Reactions: Vgghnnnjjm

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m sure a lot of people edit their stuff. If it’s not derailing the content, then I would just chill.
No, his is especially low quality and distorted. It's legitimately laughable if you have any experience with photo & video editing. He needs to either hire someone else to do it or lay off if he's going to pretend it's believable.

Reactions: ElioRockwell

Lb52

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, his is especially low quality and distorted. It's legitimately laughable if you have any experience with photo & video editing. He needs to either hire someone else to do it or lay off if he's going to pretend it's believable.
Don't understand these guys when they can make so much money, if they just do the right thing, instead of scamming, I just don't get it