Nate.k.weir

Amicar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anybody buy the workout vid in the grey underwear? Wondering if it’s worth it
If you’re into wanting to see his dick it’s the best thing yet, I think. Clear VPL and you can see his cock head imprint.

nate.k.weir

Cherished Member
Media
Heyyyy! I think I responded to a comment and it disappeared... but anyways, will write again that I just wanted to say thank you to the love and support and for those that are enjoying the new content!

Also in that same comment just wanted to mention that anything I do send in Dm's hopefully there can be a little discretion when talking about it on forums / posting! I know I cant expect 0 leaks in this day an age, but I am trying to push my self a little more in private messages, than on my main page, so hopefully can continue to do that so long as things dont circulate too much! I of course hope that stuff on my page can also be without leaks, but do understand anyone can just sub to my page for free or purchase the content if they want at anytime haha.

ANYWAYS!!!! I will be traveling to Vegas in a couple days for EDC and my birthday, but have a set ready for you guys on the Saturday! Its my birthday set, so lots of fun pics and a video there for you! Hopefully you love it! Again thanks for making this year a special one!

queerguy1970

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heyyyy! I think I responded to a comment and it disappeared... but anyways, will write again that I just wanted to say thank you to the love and support and for those that are enjoying the new content!

Also in that same comment just wanted to mention that anything I do send in Dm's hopefully there can be a little discretion when talking about it on forums / posting! I know I cant expect 0 leaks in this day an age, but I am trying to push my self a little more in private messages, than on my main page, so hopefully can continue to do that so long as things dont circulate too much! I of course hope that stuff on my page can also be without leaks, but do understand anyone can just sub to my page for free or purchase the content if they want at anytime haha.

ANYWAYS!!!! I will be traveling to Vegas in a couple days for EDC and my birthday, but have a set ready for you guys on the Saturday! Its my birthday set, so lots of fun pics and a video there for you! Hopefully you love it! Again thanks for making this year a special one!
How do we can ask you by DM. And so far how far are you going to be? I’m in! Tell me how I send a DM and I’ll do it.

Murda

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

In other words STOP SHARING DM STUFF lolol please

NT28779

Cherished Member
Media

Do you mean you don’t want us to discuss the Contents of ppv either? I’m not talking about sharing actual pictures.

Reactions: Nsfgeniew

nate.k.weir

Cherished Member
Media
Do you mean you don’t want us to discuss the Contents of ppv either? I’m not talking about sharing actual pictures.
Ohhh no no thats totally fine!
There was just a comment before that appears gone where they were asking for content!

I think if its something I dont want discussed here, I will say that in the PPV or DM. If that makes sense :)

bachatatothebank

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ohhh no no thats totally fine!
There was just a comment before that appears gone where they were asking for content!

I think if its something I dont want discussed here, I will say that in the PPV or DM. If that makes sense :)
Hey Nate, Have you ever discussed your sexuality in public? I'd love to know how you identify, if you want to share :)