Nathan McCallum

He actually is very defensive about other things too. I used to follow him a long time ago, and back then he used to start his daily insta stories with a LOUD LOUD LOUD 'Hello-Good-Morning' kinda of thing.
I, has a fan, answered one of those stories telling him in a very constructive way to maybe tone down his volume on those stories (since they usually were REALLY loud and somewhat startling) and homeboy got MAD.
First off, I never thought he would actually read the message and let alone respond to it. But he got super defensive and basically told me that if I didn't like it I should just unfollow, and that he didn't need that kind of 'negativity'.
I unfollowed him after that.
Hahaha. Especially the same dance moves he does. Somewhere, somehow someone probably said that he looked cool doing that. I still follow the guy cos I like tormenting myself. Lol
 
Hahaha. Especially the same dance moves he does. Somewhere, somehow someone probably said that he looked cool doing that. I still follow the guy cos I like tormenting myself. Lol
To be honest with you guys I don’t understand why you are so bothered about this kind of thing.
Why are you even putting energies to write a message that says: hey stop with your dances/goood morning party people.. I get that maybe is not your thing but I dont see why putting so much effort in telling the person to stop.. it’s something so minor to me that I think it’s should be crossing over your heads. If you don’t like it just swipe right and change content.
 
To be honest with you guys I don’t understand why you are so bothered about this kind of thing.
Why are you even putting energies to write a message that says: hey stop with your dances/goood morning party people.. I get that maybe is not your thing but I dont see why putting so much effort in telling the person to stop.. it’s something so minor to me that I think it’s should be crossing over your heads. If you don’t like it just swipe right and change content.
 
Has made a “career” off gay baiting.
I'm agreed on this. The guy is smart and he knows what he's doing.
Yeah he's straight, BUT...


I'm not complaining at all, I've unfollowed him some months ago, but still a contributor here in this thread ;)
 
When will this guy jerk off for sites like MuscleGallery.com? :( His body is beyond perfect, but I need to see his D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: funnerno1