he looks hella thicc in these.
Probably average
Definitely average. Probably between 5-6 inches. I kinda feel like there’s not a crazy amount of girth, definitely agree with the upward curveany thoughts on his dick size? shape? im curious what other people think
im assuming its not that big maybe 6 inches with a cute upward curve.
I will say I bet it’s so pretty and smooth! The head probably has a nice full mushroom shape.Definitely average. Probably between 5-6 inches. I kinda feel like there’s not a crazy amount of girth, definitely agree with the upward curve
can you imagine being between those giant thighs!!! ugh. he's so annoying. but so god damn sexy.
my thoughts exactly he needs to let that hairy chest of his grow freecan you imagine being between those giant thighs!!! ugh. he's so annoying. but so god damn sexy.
I’m glad to know I’m not the only one that finds him so annoying. But yes very hotcan you imagine being between those giant thighs!!! ugh. he's so annoying. but so god damn sexy.
Did you mean the same thing he does over and over again; thinking it is actually interesting?! LolI’m glad to know I’m not the only one that finds him so annoying. But yes very hot
Yeah if he had an average body he’d be nothing. His face always looks a little ogre like lolHes got a nice body but his face is very very average
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.