Naughty thoughts...

I got a friend that told me this one. She has a pool in her back yard and, as the cliche goes, she has a pool boy. He is 20 and she is 40. So told me she has had dreams about him, flirts with him, and one day even put on a bikini and laid out by the pool when he was suppose to come by to clean it. Her hubby has had some problems getting it up lately and when he does it doesn't last long so she is physically starved. She showed me a pic of him and he wasn't that cute, but attractive enough. While he doesn't get me excited I think I understand why she does. If I only had 5 minute sex once every two weeks over a years time, I would consider a lamp sexy.
 
I got a friend that told me this one. She has a pool in her back yard and, as the cliche goes, she has a pool boy. He is 20 and she is 40. So told me she has had dreams about him, flirts with him, and one day even put on a bikini and laid out by the pool when he was suppose to come by to clean it. Her hubby has had some problems getting it up lately and when he does it doesn't last long so she is physically starved. She showed me a pic of him and he wasn't that cute, but attractive enough. While he doesn't get me excited I think I understand why she does. If I only had 5 minute sex once every two weeks over a years time, I would consider a lamp sexy.

Honestly, if he hasn't hit it yet, he's embarassed, & she should stop. That's sexual harassment at the work place. She could get sued.

When I was a teen I hit up several 40 year olds - none were that desperate - she's crossed a line there.
 
Honestly, if he hasn't hit it yet, he's embarassed, & she should stop. That's sexual harassment at the work place. She could get sued.

When I was a teen I hit up several 40 year olds - none were that desperate - she's crossed a line there.

Just wearing a bikini and lying next to your own pool isn't enough to constitute sexual harassment IMO. I think she'd have to say or do something inappropriate towards him for her to cross a line.
 
Just wearing a bikini and lying next to your own pool isn't enough to constitute sexual harassment IMO. I think she'd have to say or do something inappropriate towards him for her to cross a line.

Flirting at the workplace is inappropraiate between an employer & an employee - full stop - if he doesn't play along, or if he tells her to stop because it's uncomfortable, she could fire him. It's a line that should never be crossed.

I used to run a place where I had interaction with 50 women subordinates aged 18-25 daily. I never crossed the line, even though it seemed (& after I left turned out to be true) that a lot of them fancied me, because it's inherently an abuse of power.

She's just trying to get her pervy jollies of a younger, vunerable man. The fact she's got a pic of him makes her even worse.

Imagine you were a young female cleaner, & the guys whose house you cleaned, started wandering around where you were working in a thong.

Would you find it innappropriate, threatening, uncomfortable & unprofessional?

Sorry Petite, I have to disagree with you on this one. I've been in similar situations, & women abuse power the same as men.
 
Flirting at the workplace is inappropraiate between an employer & an employee - full stop - if he doesn't play along, or if he tells her to stop because it's uncomfortable, she could fire him. It's a line that should never be crossed.

I used to run a place where I had interaction with 50 women subordinates aged 18-25 daily. I never crossed the line, even though it seemed (& after I left turned out to be true) that a lot of them fancied me, because it's inherently an abuse of power.

She's just trying to get her pervy jollies of a younger, vunerable man. The fact she's got a pic of him makes her even worse.

Imagine you were a young female cleaner, & the guys whose house you cleaned, started wandering around where you were working in a thong.

Would you find it innappropriate, threatening, uncomfortable & unprofessional?

Sorry Petite, I have to disagree with you on this one. I've been in similar situations, & women abuse power the same as men.

Oh, I definitely agree that flirting crosses the line, but I'm not sure that just wearing a bikini and lying next to her own pool would, which was the situation described by the poster of the fantasy. Wandering around would depend on how close and in what sort of way, which is what I meant by "doing something" more than just lying next to her own pool. If she just laid there and read a magazine, or closed her eyes and soaked in the rays, or talked on the phone, then no, I don't think so. If she wanders around near him and invades his personal space or flirts with him, then yes, sexual harassment. If she stares at him nonstop while he cleans the pool, then yes, sexual harassment. It all depends.

It would be the same with a man. It's not the thong and the pool, its how he acts while in the thong near the pool. I can easily imagine a man in a thong near a pool acting not creepy at all, while some men are incredibly creepy fully clothed.
 
I can easily imagine a man in a thong near a pool acting not creepy at all, while some men are incredibly creepy fully clothed.

Ah but we already know her intentions!

She should get a f*ckin full time stressful job instead of lying out by the pool all day, then perhaps she'd be a bit more sympathetic to her old man:biggrin1:
 
Ah but we already know her intentions!

This is true, there is stated intent that may make her act in a sexually harassing way.

She should get a f*ckin full time stressful job instead of lying out by the pool all day, then perhaps she'd be a bit more sympathetic to her old man:biggrin1:

LOL! Then maybe she won't be dreaming about the poolboy! :tongue:
 
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh i just had the naughtiest of thoughts when i saw a face and body pic of *****.......holy macaroni he is flipppppppppppppppppppping yummy!!

My thoughts involved a can of cola,3 lengths of ribbon and a tube of red lipstick :p

I think i need a lie down before my legs collapse with swooooooooooning!! :p
 
If thinking about having sex with a woman other than my wife is a naughty thought, I have naughty thoughts anywhere from 10 to 100 times a day, roughly.
 
Thanks for the well written post Ajoi. It was informative and slightly arousing.

Just the other day I was at an office I go to regularly to sort out their IT. The girl was there who I've seen many times before. I stepped into the office and she was looking me up and down. I said hi and it took her a good twenty or thirty seconds to respond.

She has a perfect body. Big in the front and the back and just a sexy way of walking and talking. I'd love to treat her to a ride on the rollercoaster...but she's engaged!

But at least she seems receptive. Most of the other girls I take an interest in have no interest in me. Like that Polish barmaid. But she was just ridiculously hot.

The girl mentioned formerly was a more attainable kind of hot.
 
well today, i was riding the bus, and this young woman, about 20 or so, came in, she was a bit overweight, but had a pretty face, and still a nice figure. she was only on the bus about 10 minutes, but lets say that she moaned in my mind lol.

i can't help it sometimes, you just see a woman who is sooo fuckable, and in my mind you just rip the old man out, bend her down, and moan together in a beautiful climax. boy, i sound really horny, don't I? :D
 
Am I alone in wondering how UPS finds all these delivery guys with such spankable asses?

OMG!!!! I think they must have some kind of foundation in those brown shorts to make those buns soooo..... mmmmm. oK I'm good.
 
OMG!!!! I think they must have some kind of foundation in those brown shorts to make those buns soooo..... mmmmm. oK I'm good.

LOL@ Ellie

I think there is an ass shape requirement or something. If the interviewer doesn't want to grab their ass then they don't get the job or something like that.