Navy SEAL Workout Program

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Um... Whoever made the comment about lifting weights won't make you fit is retarded.

You're probably better lifting weights seeing as how muscle burns calories.. I was much leaner than this dude and sucked it up started going to the gym. But apparently, my physique wouldn't be called "fit" Darn you weight lifting ;)

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently I have confused some people, most of which is entirely my fault for bad wording and lack of explanation.

First, I'm not putting myself through this because I want to be a "badass", I was simply expressing how I feel about a select group of people and what they do and I'm using that as inspiration. I'm also not doing this so I can "get all the ladies" as someone similarly put it: I'm doing this because, in my mind, I have no excuse as a human being to not be excellent shape.

Second, it seems some of you feel I'm taking too large a bite for starters. This may be true, and it's part of why I'm making my routine and updates available for LPSG... I want as much advice as I can get now that I've done as much research as I feel I am able. I know my limitations - I won't even drive if I feel I'm too tired - so if at any time I feel I'm stressing my body too much I'll regroup and replan.

Third, unfortunately I can't follow the entire routine at the moment (I forgot to mention this and apologize). I don't currently have access to a pool and have limited access to a track so most of my cardio will be coming from lots of jump-roping and the little time I'll have to use the track at the high school I used to attend.

As far as back muscle work outs: I appreciate the advice about spacing my arms further while doing pull-ups. That will save me a lot of time figuring out what I'm doing wrong. Also, I'm not sure if it's helping yet but when I do my daily push-ups, I try to use 50% arm muscles and 50% back muscles --- and agree with the comment about doing push-ups much more often. I'll more than likely try to increase that to once per hour on the off-days.

As far as increasing my food intake: I'm already all over this. It may not appear it since I have a high metabolism but I tend to eat seconds and thirds at dinner time if it's available. Breakfast and lunch are more limited for a short time but they will be increased soon as well. I stopped eating sugar-based junk food long ago and chocolate is about the sweetest thing I eat anymore... and I'm a chocoholic so that probably won't be going anywhere. I have also disciplined myself into a habit of eating lots of vegetables along with everything else and eating them first. Three liters of water per day is also normal for me. And for those who read this and think I'm torturing myself for the sake of health... you're dead wrong... I feel great and love my diet.

I highly appreciate all the input and support I'm getting. I'll do my best (and then some) to see this through.

Last edited:

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently I have confused some people, most of which is entirely my fault for bad wording and lack of explanation.

First, I'm not putting myself through this because I want to be a "badass", I was simply expressing how I feel about a select group of people and what they do and I'm using that as inspiration. I'm also not doing this so I can "get all the ladies" as someone similarly put it: I'm doing this because, in my mind, I have no excuse as a human being to not be excellent shape.

Second, it seems some of you feel I'm taking too large a bite for starters. This may be true, and it's part of why I'm making my routine and updates available for LPSG... I want as much advice as I can get now that I've done as much research as I feel I am able. I know my limitations - I won't even drive if I feel I'm too tired - so if at any time I feel I'm stressing my body too much I'll regroup and replan.

Third, unfortunately I can't follow the entire routine at the moment (I forgot to mention this and apologize). I don't currently have access to a pool and have limited access to a track so most of my cardio will be coming from lots of jump-roping and the little time I'll have to use the track at the high school I used to attend.

As far as back muscle work outs: I appreciate the advice about spacing my arms further while doing pull-ups. That will save me a lot of time figuring out what I'm doing wrong. Also, I'm not sure if it's helping yet but when I do my daily push-ups, I try to use 50% arm muscles and 50% back muscles --- and agree with the comment about doing push-ups much more often. I'll more than likely try to increase that to once per hour on the off-days.

As far as increasing my food intake: I'm already all over this. It may not appear it since I have a high metabolism but I tend to eat seconds and thirds at dinner time if it's available. Breakfast and lunch are more limited for a short time but they will be increased soon as well. I stopped eating sugar-based junk food long ago and chocolate is about the sweetest thing I eat anymore... and I'm a chocoholic so that probably won't be going anywhere. I have also disciplined myself into a habit of eating lots of vegetables along with everything else and eating them first. Three liters of water per day is also normal for me. And for those who read this and think I'm torturing myself for the sake of health... you're dead wrong... I feel great and love my diet.

I highly appreciate all the input and support I'm getting. I'll do my best (and then some) to see this through.

you can tell tough love based support from spirit crushing demeaning verbal abuse, so you obviously have a brain and might be worth mine and who ever might think their opnion matters on a page with mine. THAT IS, of course what you're going for....... do you wanna be shredded lean brad pit or bulked up with onion skin and LOOK like you could run 10 miles or chop down a tree with a hatchet?

or do you wanna be able to preform any task regardless of how demanding, being as strong as your human tendons and bones will allow you to be, but mentally strong enough to not feel the damage mistakes cause until after everything is stable, AND look a little better with a pretty little stomach to show the high school girls and the fella that shampoos your hair TO!, cause if thats what you want the big work out is mostly in your head. Don't let one person tell you a goal is unrealistic, you lift 50lbs today and wanna lift 85 by Friday, do it, worst you can do is have another battle to fight. And as long as you're always fighting you're never losing, get it set in that dungeons and dragons head of yours, "TOMORROW I WILL DO 1 MORE" if you keep THAT mind set nothing is beyond you. That psycho frame of mind kept me shivering in mud, and marching till i was convinced my body wasn't waterproof. you wanna do that life stealer marathon feel free but you wanna be strong inside and out start with what hurts.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
do you wanna be shredded lean brad pit or bulked up with onion skin and LOOK like you could run 10 miles or chop down a tree with a hatchet?
It's hard to equate myself and to a celebrity... most of them are fake.

Hatchet? Give me a pocket knife.

You´ve got small nipples! not that that´s a bad thing in anyway, BUT it makes me have to ask; are you finnish ? :)
Scottish.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are u talking about?

well.... 6 guys with 2% body fat lift a 1300 pound log 200 times in 3 hours, each day, back to back for 5 days with 1-5 hours of sleep...... with out a horse shot of d bol, andro and gh with a 50gal drum of whey shakes your atp is gonna be at a level to be hospitalized and your body will be burning as much muscle as visceral fat

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monday - I hit a brick wall... passed through it just like the Kool-Aide man.

Tuesday - Decided to do alternate work-outs of 30 push-ups/sit-ups every three hours. By the end of the day I developed a large bruise on my back from performing the workouts on a tile floor... but pain is nothing, right?

Wednesday - I really started to feel the burn. By the second out of four reps I could definitively feel the outline of each of the muscles being worked. By the fourth rep those muscles were going numb... and not in a lack of pain way; in a those-muscles-have-decided-to-go-to-sleep way.

Thursday - My friend came in during the middle of the same routine I was doing Tuesday and encouraged me up to 150 push-ups/sit-ups. Needless to say I felt like Hercules when I was done with that... ha ha.

Friday - Just finished the last of this week's routine. Pull-ups are a lot harder than I remember them... but so is my mind. I'm already starting to see an improvement in some of my physical abilities. When I went to pick up my cat I nearly catapulted her across the room... four long cuts resulted.

I deeply appreciate all the help I've received in regards to the program and I know I will be very successful. Victory or death.

I won't be updating any longer, I'm afraid. I've been here for exactly one month and I've met some great people but ever since week two I've also met lots of immaturity... which I have enough to deal with in real life.

Peace.

D_Darneston Kneelength

Just Browsing
Media
Alpha -- I've read some silly and ignorant posts as well as some very thoughtful and interesting stuff.

Yours was one of the few posts that actually changed my life.

I was curious about this and have been working at this program. It is (with some modification) an excellent program for ME.

I wanted to thank you VERY MUCH for that post.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess this all depends on your goals. It seems that your goals are more philisophical than physical. I saw a pic of Navy Seals shirtless, and honestly, not impressed with the physique. But the intention is not to have an asthetic body, but one that can survive anything in any condition. And the training tests the strength of your mind against physical pain.

I had a friend who once said, "You train for how you want to look." So good luck.