Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Basically I'm in this class with this one guy who I am pretty sure is straight but he isn't really masculine and I haven't seen him with any girl. He isn't crazy attractive or anything but we are in the same gym class. That means we change together and yesterday I was sitting changing, I looked up and looked at his crotch by accident. He was wearing these green briefs and they looked so tight you could tell he has a big fucking dick. Up until then I wasn't really attracted to him because he isn't really the hottest but now I really want to get into his pants. I'm not sure what to do because I'm new to the area and no one I know has his number. Should I try get close to him and see if he is down or should I straight up ask him if I could suck his cock.

Reactions: NadeZomag

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, just simply try to become his friend first. Ask him if he might want to hang out at your place and have a drink. Make it sound very casual. If he is bi or gay, he will probably know this could be his chance to make a move. Get him drunk and relaxed and if that's what he wants, it will most likely happen.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Basically I'm in this class with this one guy who I am pretty sure is straight but he isn't really masculine and I haven't seen him with any girl. He isn't crazy attractive or anything but we are in the same gym class. That means we change together and yesterday I was sitting changing, I looked up and looked at his crotch by accident. He was wearing these green briefs and they looked so tight you could tell he has a big fucking dick. Up until then I wasn't really attracted to him because he isn't really the hottest but now I really want to get into his pants. I'm not sure what to do because I'm new to the area and no one I know has his number. Should I try get close to him and see if he is down or should I straight up ask him if I could suck his cock.
Are you out to him?

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well to. Scone interested in him because of his cock is kind of shallow and selfish.. if you aren’t attracted to him in other ways other than his cock then maybe you shouldn’t waste his time.. not yours … on you…

he may want more than sex and you just going for his cock and not him may piss him off more than anything..

I have seen guys I am not attracted to by his looks but still curious about the guys dick.. but that’s as far as it goes..

i am near 8 inches and if I found out the reason why you were with me was because of my dick.. and I found out after I have fucked you and you wanting it more.. trust me.. I wouldn’t fuck toy with another man’s dick because of the way you think as me as a person isn’t worth your time but my cock is

Reactions: NadeZomag