need help...bad

D_Harry_Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe, just maybe; it is okay to be small. Like has been said elsewhere - learn how to get your girl off. Attraction followed by foreplay have always been what allowed me to really get women off. Not just whipping out my dick and doing helicopters with it and saying "Is it big enough?".

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
To add to Megaman's post...

Penis size without PE , is determined we are led to believe by our genes and therefore by natural selection and therefore what women found attractive in a potential mate as we evolved from our ancestors.

Times have changed of course, We now have 'sex in the city' and the HBO's 'Hung' series so maybe some 21st century women want not only for their lips to be pumped up with fillers, their breasts augmented, their fat reserves to be sucked out and all other sundery surgical alterations to their bodies, so perhaps the current penis typical size variation of say 4 to 7.5 inches won't do any more for some modern women?

However I should add, for most women the quality of a relationship is far more important than dick size.

And anyway, most women just expand to whatever is inside them. Next time you are having sex, try putting a dildo in with your willy, does it feel any tighter? Last time I did that it made no difference to me or the lady I was with.