Need relationship/sex advice with a virgin girl.

Rokudaime Sennin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a student studying engineering, I'm pretty fit myself ( kickboxing/german National level cricket) and don't look like tom cruise but I ain't bad either. I'm fed up of these german snot ice princesses.

So I live in the same building as her and like 2 weeks ago I met this girl randomly, had a chat, she kept eyeing I eventually asked her out for coffee on facebook (which then turned to a pub outing) after hours and hours of talking. We have a lot in common and are essentially a couple now after like 5 dates in a week.

Now I've slept at her place the past week or she has slept at mine but we Still haven't had sex , I've got access to everywhere with her body but like 3 days ago she told me that she is a virgin and kind of scared of cock ( I'm almost 7 inches hard - average I guess ). She keeps playing with my cock in my boxers, holds it and plays around with it, arouses me but then doesn't look at it Or let me look at her pussy ( mind you I've touched it, fingered it, but all without looking :confused: ), now here's the thing.

The girl is only in my city for the next 2 months due to an internship and then she leaves back for her country. I really like her and we can't stop getting enough of each other but this is where it is effed up : ' She doesn't want to have vaginal intercourse with me as she intends to preserve her ' virginity ' for the man she'll marry. '

Now this is my question, is she being a cockblocker? I do know that sex isn't all in a relationship nor am I a retard looking to rush things with her, I am indeed taking my time and arousing her with pretty good foreplay but to be honest sex plays a BIG role for me in a relationship, I like her as a person and LOVE her as a good friend, she already told me that she wants me to be her 'boyfriend' to which I obviously said yes.

Now my question is folks, what should I do as a guy to nail her? It's not like I'm inexperienced or anything but I seriously want to play safe with this girl as I really like her and I can wait for her and the moment, but any moves which could help make the process faster?

^ Yup. You're gna have to be really patient and respect her wishes in this. So unless you think she's the one, you may have to consider whether you wanna carry on with her or not.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just be happy with what the two of you are doing, she's leaving in a couple of months anyway. She has already told you she does not want to have sex, so I don't think you should push her into something she doesn't want You should respect her decision. Either be satisfied with foreplay or move on. Plus if your up front with her and say your cool with not having intercourse she may open up to playing more in other ways. Just IMO.

Rokudaime Sennin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ask her to marry you????

Just a thought.

we are both 20 and students, we all know that's impractical and ain't going to happen :tongue:

Unless you're really looking to commit, dump her and move on.

I'd love to commit to this girl, problem is she leaves in 2 months and that is more of a challenge/reason as I know this is more of a casual thing and won't last longer then 2 months, hence my question, what should I do to get the goodies?

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You shouldn't try to trick her into it, i would just come out with t and tell her how i feel about it, yes the chance is big that i lose and have to move on, but there is the chance of her understanding me and my needs, whether that will lead to sex is on a different page, but i just think dealing with this open is the only fair way to do it.

Especially if you like that girl you should not try to get her to do anything she might not want or regrets later.

Rokudaime Sennin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Yup. You're gna have to be really patient and respect her wishes in this. So unless you think she's the one, you may have to consider whether you wanna carry on with her or not.

Exactly, I've NEVER touched her down there without her consent, what I find weird is that all other girls I've been with are a bit cold/restrictive initially but once they do open up I don't need to stop.

With her it is like she is playing me lol, she'll let me have some but then she'll stop me, start kissing me like crazy but won't let me get my hands into her panties again.

Just be happy with what the two of you are doing, she's leaving in a couple of months anyway. She's already told you she does not want to have sex, so I don't think you should push her into something she doesn't want You should respect her decision. Either be satisfied with foreplay or move on. Plus if your up front with her and say your cool with not having intercourse she may open up to playing more in other ways. Just IMO.

I've already told her that I'm cool with not having intercourse but at the same time its like she does want to have intercourse but is scared of it, its more of a psychological block I guess?

Like I'll be playing with her/teasing her by licking her inner thighs, doing stuff to the upper body etc and she'll start panting really fast and then suddenly go like 'you are turning me on too much and I don't trust myself' as if meaning she'll end up having intercourse with me if it goes on.

I get a feeling she feels guilty about sex :confused: mind you she isn't that religious ( half arab half french jewish ) but its probably her culture which is playing a big part.

I really like this girl and I'd love to wait even if I had to wait months for it but that's the thing, its time which I don't have much off :-/

Rokudaime Sennin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You shouldn't try to trick her into it, i would just come out with t and tell her how i feel about it, yes the chance is big that i lose and have to move on, but there is the chance of her understanding me and my needs, whether that will lead to sex is on a different page, but i just think dealing with this open is the only fair way to do it.

Especially if you like that girl you should not try to get her to do anything she might not want or regrets later.

ich stimme dazu tramp, noch empfehlungen?

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Das ist wirklich alles was ich an Rat geben kann, geh all-in, du wirst vieleicht verlieren, aber dann ist es eben so, und du musst dir einfach ausrechnen ob der mögliche Gewinn das Risiko wert ist. Wenn du sie wirklich magst sehe ich keine andere Möglichkeit.

Rokudaime Sennin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Das ist wirklich alles was ich an Rat geben kann, geh all-in, du wirst vieleicht verlieren, aber dann ist es eben so, und du musst dir einfach ausrechnen ob der mögliche Gewinn das Risiko wert ist. Wenn du sie wirklich magst sehe ich keine andere Möglichkeit.

Verstehe ich schoen, kann nicht mehr klar als das sein, aber man ich liebe Berlin :biggrin1:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever heard of the Naked Man?

Supposedly it works 2 out of 3 times.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
BE HONEST: WHAT YOU ARE SUGGESTING IS SEDUCTION PURE AND RAW. bUT, THAT IS HARDLY THE WAY TO CEMENT A RELATIONSHIP. sHE MAY SAY SHE IS SAVING HER VIRGINITY FOR MARRIAGE, BUT, AS i SEE IT, IF THE TWO OF YOU ARE REALLY BONDING AS MORE THAT FRIENDS THAT BIT ABOUT WAITING FOR MARRIAGE MAY BE OVERLOOKED BY HER. WHEN AND IF YOU HAVE SEX YOU SHOULD BOTH WANT AND NEED IT. iT HAS TO COME NATURALLY AND SEEM RIGHT. BUT, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE RELATIONSHIP HAS TO BE SOLID BEOFORE THE SEX WILL SEEM RIGHT.

I SENSE THAT THIS GIRL WANTS A BIT MORE EXPOSURE TO BEING AROUND A SENSUOUS FELLOW. BE PATIENT!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BE HONEST: WHAT YOU ARE SUGGESTING IS SEDUCTION PURE AND RAW. bUT, THAT IS HARDLY THE WAY TO CEMENT A RELATIONSHIP. sHE MAY SAY SHE IS SAVING HER VIRGINITY FOR MARRIAGE, BUT, AS i SEE IT, IF THE TWO OF YOU ARE REALLY BONDING AS MORE THAT FRIENDS THAT BIT ABOUT WAITING FOR MARRIAGE MAY BE OVERLOOKED BY HER. WHEN AND IF YOU HAVE SEX YOU SHOULD BOTH WANT AND NEED IT. iT HAS TO COME NATURALLY AND SEEM RIGHT. BUT, KEEP IN MIND THAT THE RELATIONSHIP HAS TO BE SOLID BEOFORE THE SEX WILL SEEM RIGHT.

I SENSE THAT THIS GIRL WANTS A BIT MORE EXPOSURE TO BEING AROUND A SENSUOUS FELLOW. BE PATIENT!

^What he said.

Give it three or four months, and then...oh, right...:biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She did you a favor. She was totally honest with you that she's not going to have sex with you. She's letting you know not to waste your time if all you want is sex. So don't waste your time. Break up with her.

Make it a clean break and pursue other women.