Need some advice....

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Theo Logical, Jul 16, 2009.

1. D_Theo Logical

D_Theo Logical Account Disabled

hey, anyone please answer as i could use the advice. im a young dude, in a relationship of 4 years or so with a great girl whom i love and will prolly marry. problem, while im straight, really want to try sucking a big dick. am really attracted to a huge penis. but i cant coz id be cheating on her and dont think i could tell her shed be shocked and break up with me. any thoughts? should i just not think about it and not risk it by sucking a dick? thanks, would appreciate women's insight too.

2. Markdarcy

Markdarcy Member

Albums:
    I don´t think it´s cheating when fooling around with the same gender. At least I wouldn´t mind if my GF had a fling with another female.

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's totally cheating to have any sexual contact with another person, regardless of their gender!

4. Markdarcy

Markdarcy Member

Albums:
    Maybe it would be easier to digest if your BF cheated on you with a man as you are not even playing in the same league?

5. D_Theo Logical

D_Theo Logical Account Disabled

totally dig what your'e sayin mark. i get it, but i tend to still believe it's cheating and more importantly, so will she!

6. bertie101

bertie101 New Member

I think you need to rethink your sexuality buddy.

Either that or get prepared for the day in the future when your wife tells your kids..................."Daddy has gone to live with his special friend....Fred"

7. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Most people don't feel that way.

Smart man.

In response to the OP's question, I'd say tell her. Or ask how she'd feel about it. I mean, ya'll have been together for a long time, I'd think she knows you well enough by now to know that you won't rush off and suck a cock without talking to her first or whatever. Maybe hint about the situation in some way and see what she says. Has she ever been with a woman, or had a desire to? Maybe you could find that out too and bring it up that way.

Draft saved Draft deleted