Neither Quercusone, nor Conchis nor many others are as big

xxxllover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have seen many photos and videos here of guys who claim to be 10+. I have been with a guy who has a legitimate 10.8 inches penis. None of the guys here are as big as him, not even close.

Even the guys who are supposed to be the really big ones at lpsg such as quercusone do not match the guy I saw in real life.

Could it be that so many men on this site got a somehow exaggerated notion of how big their penis is? I think the answer is 'yes'

I think that in particular straight men and women tend to have a different perception of what big is and find it more difficult to measure accurately or calculating the length of a penis.

Some of us who, for better or for worse, have slept with hundreds of guys are better at understanding the real dimensions of a penis.

IMHO I think that what happens often with straight men is that some women (who have only slept with a couple of dozen of guys) tell them that they are huge. They think 'if women say that, it must be truth, so I must be in the 9 inches plus league' and they make the ruler give them the measurements they want to see but in fact they don't measure correctly.

I think this is fine. I think it's good that so many guys here think that they are so well hung. After all penis size is relative. But just from my point of view and based on my experience, I would say that a huge amount of guys on this site have their measurements wrong.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have seen many photos and videos here of guys who claim to be 10+. I have been with a guy who has a legitimate 10.8 inches penis. None of the guys here are as big as him, not even close.

Even the guys who are supposed to be the really big ones at lpsg such as quercusone do not match the guy I saw in real life...

Ok, thanks for the insightful post. :cool:

Last edited:

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
IMHO I think that what happens often with straight men is that some women (who have only slept with a couple of dozen of guys) tell them that they are huge. They think 'if women say that, it must be truth, so I must be in the 9 inches plus league' and they make the ruler give them the measurements they want to see but in fact they don't measure correctly.
Gosh, they're pretty darn dumb, aren't they?

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The full moon is actually on the 13th iirc. Also a full moon has no affect on behavior, believing that it did would be very superstitious.

xxxllover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You have to admit: Quercusone really brings it~!

Yes, I love his contributions and he is a hot guy. I like the guy so much that that is why his name came to mind but I didn't mean to single him out.

I feel that the genuinely very hung guys (10+), who are rare, are out there in the real world having fun and fucking the hell out of women and men.

I think that they don't need to come to this site. They don't need support.

The ones who come to this site are mainly either admirers, as myself, or average and big guys who need the reassurance from other guys like themselves: 'oh yes mate, you are so huge' 'oh yes I understand how difficult is to have sex with women when you are as big as you and I'

Sorry if you find my ramblings pointless guys. And I don't mean to offend anybody.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So straight men and any women who might be interested in a penis can't measure, even when they try, and only gay men know what a really big cock is?

OK - well, that's not at all bigoted a position to take, is it?

What about bisexual men - can they only measure other men's cocks but mismeasure their own? Or do they only get it right half the time?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
So straight men and any women who might be interested in a penis can't measure, even when they try, and only gay men know what a really big cock is?

OK - well, that's not at all bigoted a position to take, is it?

What about bisexual men - can they only measure other men's cocks but mismeasure their own? Or do they only get it right half the time?
I think its mostly that only one person in the world is able to correctly measure, and it happens to be the person that made this thread. We should be honored by his presence.