New Beauties on Instagram: Charlie & Kelvin

peccatis

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
There content is very poor for that price.
Had a ppv video for $69, 2 videos, first one 9 seconds like and second one 20 seconds long. u see from behind, no faces or anything. Useless videos, I reported them but probably get nowhere. Avoid these scammers at all costs
omg that's terrible. OF should really have a central location for reporting misrepresentation. But, I guess they would rather make money off of scammers.

Reactions: Ricanjackal

Godofthunder

Legendary Member
Media
omg that's terrible. OF should really have a central location for reporting misrepresentation. But, I guess they would rather make money off of scammers.
I subscribed to them for a while. I still get messages from them on a regular basis. When they send a ppv video message it always includes about five pics from it and the time of the video. A few that I saw recently were 17 to 20+ minutes and priced at $30 each. That fellows message you responded to was from back in April. They must have changed their ways.

splinky

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I certainly wouldn't call these guys scammers - they just don't seem to run the page themselves, and it's PPV for the sex vids. Standard OF behaviour really. Their sex videos are very good if you can afford them - there are six of them at this point and I wouldn't say any of them aren't worth the money.

Godofthunder

Legendary Member
Media
I certainly wouldn't call these guys scammers - they just don't seem to run the page themselves, and it's PPV for the sex vids. Standard OF behaviour really. Their sex videos are very good if you can afford them - there are six of them at this point and I wouldn't say any of them aren't worth the money.
Just curious, Does either one of them rim the other in those videos?