new girl

julie8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys, I'm 23 and have always been attracted to larger men. Although I've only been with one large man, it was the best sex I ever had. My current boyfriend is probably a little under 7 inches(gets the job done), but I still miss the big dick I used to take.

Oh and I'm 5'5, 107 lbs, with 34 C's. I'm a personal trainer at a gym, and get very turned on sometimes by some of the muscular well hung men I see there. I've always been a big bulge watcher.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys, I'm 23 and have always been attracted to larger men. Although I've only been with one large man, it was the best sex I ever had. My current boyfriend is probably a little under 7 inches(gets the job done), but I still miss the big dick I used to take.

Oh and I'm 5'5, 107 lbs, with 34 C's. I'm a personal trainer at a gym, and get very turned on sometimes by some of the muscular well hung men I see there. I've always been a big bulge watcher.

Welcome... yer in the right place, and will do just fine here.

kamil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[اقتبس = julie8 ؛ 2493310] مرحبا شباب ، أنا 23 ودائما لجذب أكبر من الرجال. على الرغم من أنني قمت فقط تم مع رجل واحد كبير ، وكان من الأفضل لي الجنس أي وقت مضى. صديقي الحالي هو على الارجح ما يقل قليلا عن 7 بوصات (يحصل على هذه المهمة) ، ولكنني لا زلت أفتقد لديك كبيرة كنت تأخذ.

يا وأنا 5'5 و 107 رطلا ، مع 34 م ل. انا مدرب شخصي في صالة الألعاب الرياضية ، والحصول على غاية تحولت في بعض الأحيان من قبل بعض الرجال كذلك علقت العضلات أرى هناك. لقد كانت دائما كبيرة انتفاخ مراقب. [/ إقتباس]

bigsexy123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You should def check my cam out i think u will be very happy lol im 18 and 135 lbs and my dick is pretty large but u gota catch me on cam to see what i mean message me back sometime