New guy....

bigenough

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello,

I've been lurking quite a while....just thought I'd finally post something and introduce myself.

I'm Mark, I'm 39, I wouldn't say I'm exceptionally qualified for this site, but see my login id for my thoughts on that. I work in the IT field, and live in Michigan. Oh, and I'm straight.

bigenough

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the welcome, RideRocket. Yeah, I guess we're in for a bit of a storm.

I just plan to stay home and stay warm. And I hope that the salt trucks and snowplows do their jobs by the time I wake up and head in to work tomorrow.

-Mark

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi, Mark(bigenough) and WELCOME !!

It's always great to meet new members and recently exposed lurkers. I hope you will check in often to contribute advice or ask questions. You'll find some really nice people here (one or two crack pots). And, you'll also have some laughs. So, NO MORE JUST LURKING! :D

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*wecome aboard* you find this a mighty interesting place,looking foward to your contrabutions to the site and visit the chat room don't be scared:eek: ..lol

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey, Mark. Welcome aboard. There are some good people here...and you'll soon recognize the rest. :)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
oldbodybuilder2004 said:
Hi bigenough:
bbbBeen around many years. I'll ask u like I hve other and see what your nswer is. How do u know if u arre gay or straight??

OBB2004

thats easy.

bigenough

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oldbodybuilder2004 said:
Hi bigenough:
bbbBeen around many years. I'll ask u like I hve other and see what your nswer is. How do u know if u arre gay or straight??

OBB2004

Same as everyone else I suppose. Women turn me on, men don't.