New pics, 18 y/o

D

deleted157868

So should I grow anymore or am I done? My doctor said I should grow taller still. I dont know if that has anything to do with this.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the length and girth of your rod, how tall are you, have you had sex yet and was she able to take all of it? Are you circumcised or not, and if not, does your foreskin cover the head and overhang it?

I recently posted my own photos, one of them shows my foreskin restoration in progress, and 2 are for the queers here.

Gonzo3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is the length and girth of your rod, how tall are you, have you had sex yet and was she able to take all of it? Are you circumcised or not, and if not, does your foreskin cover the head and overhang it?

I recently posted my own photos, one of them shows my foreskin restoration in progress, and 2 are for the queers here.
.......Sorry dude there are no................... QUEERS..........here you must have the wrong site. :mad:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Randy, you didn't do anyone any favors. Seriously.

SpoLLe, you're looking good.