New pics - but not of my cock!

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just thought you guys might like to see the pics of my scar and bruising after my spinal surgery. Pretty grim actually, one is 6 days after, another is 10 days after if I recall correctly. I get the stitches out Weds so I'l be sure to post another pic Weds :biggrin1:

Pics are in my gallery.

Media
Just thought you guys might like to see the pics of my scar and bruising after my spinal surgery. Pretty grim actually, one is 6 days after, another is 10 days after if I recall correctly. I get the stitches out Weds so I'l be sure to post another pic Weds :biggrin1:

Pics are in my gallery.
Poor Baby! Come here, let me kiss it, and make it better! Your ear, Jordan! Hope you are healing well. Sam

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the surgery after a sudden prolapsed disc. It was causing me extreme pain when it suddenly went. It also caused some other problems. Not sure if the damage done is permanent or temporary as I have numbness to my right calf and pins and needles to my entire right foot and can't feel the foot. I also have pins and needles in my big toe on my left foot.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm having the stitches out this evening (I'll be sure to post another pic!) and I have physiotherapy tomorrow morning. Hopefully with plenty of physio I'll heal properly.