"New Pics" - Put these in the Adult websites thread

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The new member introductions thread is for new folks to come in and introduce themselves.

This intro can include a simple hello, to a full blown "This is me".

If you've added pics to your profile, I think it would be nice to put them in the adult websites thread, saying "New pics of me", and not mud up this section of the forum.

This will keep the New member intro's clean, and the board organized.

C

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The new member introductions thread is for new folks to come in and introduce themselves.

If you've added pics to your profile, I think it would be nice to put them in the adult websites thread, saying "New pics of me", and not mud up this section of the forum.

C

I've got one better for you. How about a universal thread...? Something to the extent of:

NEW PICS OF OUR DICKS Thread.

Any time someone is screaming to show their pics in order for them to be rated etc... they can make an entry on the thread. I bet it will save alot of space. In addition to that, people who are away won't have to sift through 15 pages of " Look at my cock, is it big enough" threads.

I know I am one to talk because I have had two " Look at my new video" threads. They ended up in the Adult website threads.... Doesn't matter.... Point is, A less cluttered LPSG is a great LPSG.:smile:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree...there should be a section/category in this forum dedicated to those members posting pix after their introduction. Is there any chance of this happening, Pecker? Just a suggestion...:smile:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would think they could just use the gallery for all of their pics, unless they want to attach them inside the thread.

My point was to try and filter out all the "New pictures posted" inside the main door of LPSG. It's cool to have these types of posts, but in the right area of LPSG.

The more we all work together on it, the easier it will be to find for newbies and old members alike.

C

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

C
I couldn't agree more.:cool: