New poster and question about body type discrimination

Orz666

1st Like
Media
Good afternoon all,
This is my first time posting here so I’d also like to say hi to the community. I’ve lurked for quite some time but I’ve never really had the guts to say a whole lot. I’m a straight (with some curiosity) guy who lives up in the Boston area.

I recently encountered some discrimination based on my body type and penis size and I was curious if anyone has ever experienced something like that. I’m not super tall, 5’10” ,on the heavy side (254 lbs), and I’m decent size down below (little over eight and three quarters, bit of a show-er with big balls). The only reason I give the specifics was that I was out with some friends at a party in town that was a lot of fun with a pretty diverse crowd. I happened to be wearing a pair of pants that *may* have been showing it off a bit. One of my friends and I were chatting with some people and I don’t remember how it came up but one of the guys got a bit bitchy with me and said something to the effect of “god surely wasted a dick like that on someone with a body like yours”

It just seemed really harsh to be honest and I didn’t quite know how to respond.

Orz666

1st Like
Media
Heh sorry if my description was awkward just trying to be coy? I dunno.

I probably should have just said "fuck off" but for some reason I got flabbergasted and flustered. It felt like i was simultaneously being called fat and a waste of space at the same time. It also made me feel ashamed of my penis size for some god awful reason.

I'm not feeling bad about it now...more just trying to figure out why someone would say something like that. I just wanted to know if anyone else has ever experienced something like that having our dick size be hurled around as an insult in a similar fashion.

bigbulgelicker45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm often discriminated due to my weight but remember beauty fades. On the plus side (no pun intended) even though at 47 I'm still carded since people think I'm in my late 20's or early 30's.

I do like submissivegirl83's response that karma will get the bitch back!

destiny032272

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I often experience that kind of discrimination due to my size as well. So I know how u feel. I'm 1 inch shy of six feet tall and overweight but not in a bad way. you can look at my pic to see that. Some guys act freaked out by my height but not everyone is this way. more than likely the guy you had issues with probably suffers from penis envy or some other insecurity which is usually why people do things like that in the first place. Also from my experience the shorter men and the nerdy/ skinny men usually have the biggest cocks. Its gods revenge on the jock douche bags of the world.lol

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if the guy who made the negative comment to you is actually one of your friends or not. I would hope not, but if it were me, I'd ask to talk to the guy and tell him what he said was inappropriate and hurt your feelings. Knowing most people, especially at parties, we all say stupid insensitive things. I would confront the guy and let him know what he said was totally gross and you'd like an apology.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome first of all to the group orz666 and ignore that idiots comment, he was just jealous. You should have said in return;

"Well i've never had any problems with the ladies who love it and me including your (wife/girlfriend/boyfriend) who says you just don't measure up."

Personally, i think cuddly guys are sexy :)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I join in the welcome, sir.

But be warned, there's a certain cadre of membership here who are relentless in their overt disdain and occasional outright hostility to anyone who is not height/weight proportionate by ideals set on TV and in certain "health" magazines.

Welcome aboard!

Orz666

1st Like
Media
I'm not a beast, not also not H/WP. I am surprised to hear that people here are disapproving or so strongly hostile to heavier guys. Is this attitude directed at anyone who partakes of the site or specifically people who are overweight and endowed. If it is the latter it sounds very similar to the attitude that I witnessed which seems to lend itself to "how dare you not take care of yourself and be fit with a dick like that"

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a beast, not also not H/WP. I am surprised to hear that people here are disapproving or so strongly hostile to heavier guys. Is this attitude directed at anyone who partakes of the site or specifically people who are overweight and endowed. If it is the latter it sounds very similar to the attitude that I witnessed which seems to lend itself to "how dare you not take care of yourself and be fit with a dick like that"

You'll see. There's a current thread in the Politics forum (of all places!) and it's a recurring theme in both Etc Etc and The Healthy Penis fora, too. I'll not post links, but you'll see them come up all the time. You can choose to ignore them, join them and debate it, or say your peace and leave the thread.

Just be warned that you'll get some real mixed messages regarding body types, ideals, h/w proportionality, "acceptable" appearance, etc. Also be expected to be put in a position to defend your weight from a medical/health perspective (like most of these posters even work in the industry :rolleyes:).

I go to great lengths to promote certain ideals from my own life to LPSG:

1) Accept yourself as you are instead of comparisons to what you'd "like" to be: learn to love your limitations as much as you do your strengths;
2) Enjoy a vigorous, active and healthy sex life;
3) Never let anyone else write your rules for you;
4) Strive to be honest with yourself and others: playing Devil's Advocate is usually not a great idea;
5) Live to please yourself, not people who've never met you: their opinions are worthless to how you should live your own life;
6) Unfurl and wave that freak flag with all your might :cool:

Ciao-
UBb

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you could have responded "and he wasted the gift of life on a dick like you." People like that need to be beaten within an inch of their lives. ugh... One of my bear friends had a shirt that said...I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can lose weight. :)

Don't pay attention to people that act like that...they generally are acting out because of some insecurities. Let Karma deal with them. :) She's HARSH!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my friends and I were chatting with some people and I don’t remember how it came up but one of the guys got a bit bitchy with me and said something to the effect of “god surely wasted a dick like that on someone with a body like yours”

It just seemed really harsh to be honest and I didn’t quite know how to respond.

How bloody rude of him! This guy wasn't supposed to be your friend was he?

I think "I may be fat, but I can lose weight. You'll always have a small dick. Sorry brah" would be a nice jab.

I think this poster has it right :smile: