• Poll closed .

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you are who you are
picking a new name and taking down your pics wont change anything

the person who called you out and got you to start rethinking your life was piss off and hated there life needed to find a person who is happy in life (you) and take a great big shit on you to make you unhappy. dont let them get to you

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like TawdryHepburn. Sound naughty but a little classy too. EtchaSketch makes me think about sand and how itchy it can be if it gets in the wrong place.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want , you can take down your gallery but I don't think that you should change your name But in the end of the day you will do what you got to do .:smile::smile::smile::wink::wink::wink:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey hotmilf I hope you don't got offended with my PM about your face avatar . I just said that your face look beautifull in your avatar and you know that I said that In a respectful matter.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My goodness. Thanks everyone for chiming in. (Sorry, one of my kids is having a birthday, and we've been busy celebrating.)

Actually, I woke up this morning, saying to myself SHIT!!! If I change my screen name, I'll lose my post count. It took a lot of nothing to get it up that high...

And I'd definitely lose my gallery. I'd have to give up or start all over!! I'd lose all those nice comments!!!

Gasp!!!

So... after all that... I couldn't bring myself to do it.

- - - - - -

DC Deep -- I love it!! Tawdry Hepburn. If I don't use it elsewhere, I'll write stories with her in it if you don't mind. That's such a GREAT name!

- - - - -

Don't worry, HungDavid -- I didn't take it the wrong way. :rolleyes: Trust me. You should see some of the pm's I get. :eek:

- - - - -

AlmostAngelic... I like it, SP.... Ah, but if only it were true. :tongue:

- - - - -

Good point, Crescendo -- that would truly be WORSE!!! :eek::eek::eek:

- - - - - - - -

LOL -- so, Mr. Mason, now I'm supposed to go beyond wearing you on my chest?!! What next? Skull Mason screen saver on my computer? SK monograms on my underwear?!! :biggrin1:

- - - - -

Nice one, Italitan1. That reminds me of the song, LA Woman. I love the Doors! :wink:

- - - - -

OKOKOKOKOK -- I could go on all night and I need the beauty sleep....

So that you all for your comments, TTM, DW, JoyBunny, Rico, NJQT, Nick, CuteDork, SLB, etc. etc. (I'm starting to fall asleep so forgive me if I omitted your name)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those of you who'd asked or commented (MB, HorriblePerson, Ldnn, etc.)...

I can't keep up with my pm's. Not just pm's from strangers, but pm's from people who know me from the board.

I always tell myself that I'll go back and dig out the pm's that I should answer...

But I rarely ever get around to it!!! (I'm soooooo sorry....) (I'm hoping you know who all of you are...)

I also dare not accept invites to have or lunch with people, because I worry that, if I showed up, then they're going to expect me to you-know-what.

So I don't know. I just don't know how to reconcile my exhibitionism with the resulting expectation that people have about me being "easy".

- - - - - - -

But to hell with it.

My exhibitionist side wins. :saevil:

I'll keep the gallery = gotta keep my screen name = need new strategy on how to deal with invitations and pm's!!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I change my screen name, I'll lose my post count. It took a lot of nothing to get it up that high...

And I'd definitely lose my gallery. I'd have to give up or start all over!! I'd lose all those nice comments!!!

LARed, you do not lose your post count or your gallery when you change your name. Everything remains the same, except you log in under your new name. Every post you made automatically changes to your new name, except for the posts where people quoted you. Your gallery and all the comments will all still be there.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

I can't keep up with my pm's. Not just pm's from strangers, but pm's from people who know me from the board.

[...]

So I don't know. I just don't know how to reconcile my exhibitionism with the resulting expectation that people have about me being "easy".

Why not just turn PMs off from everybody except those on your buddy list - then buddy list the folks you like. Easy.

And how about not giving a flying fuck what people think - works for me :biggrin1::biggrin1: Expectations, like rules, are made to be broken.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- so, Mr. Mason, now I'm supposed to go beyond wearing you on my chest?!! What next? Skull Mason screen saver on my computer? SK monograms on my underwear?!! :biggrin1:

This is precisely what I had in mind :) You could be the perfect spokesmodel for my West Coast Mason Division.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Which explains why I haven't gotten my 23 PMs back. :mad:To think I was under the impression that you weren't interested in long walks with me on the beach.:tongue:

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
You seem to be fine with the handle; maybe you could fixate onto the proper avatar for your response. Some people's avators begin to reflect the view of the owner and writer. Put up a doodle you have drawn. Maybe it will be the right one (just send me that shot of your current avatar if you do. It seems so...questioning and nice at the same time).