New site

norseman: I like almost everything about the new site (it is a bit slow....) except the fact that I was no longer a member. Apparently I was inadvertently discarded with the dead wood. There's nothing wrong with my wood !

So's anyways, I'M STILL HERE ! In spite of the fact that old postings seem to show me as a former member.

Norse

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not sure what I did to deserve it, but somehow I'm still registered — and here. It just shows that the ways of the internet are beyond comprehension. Lost all my PM's though.

wvalady1968: I like it. I REALLY like "My Assistant"! Cool feature!

View From Below: It was incredibly slow initially, but seems to have accelerated considerably. It felt really weird a few minutes ago to make my "first" post since having to re-register! I had been transformed overnight from an Oldie going back two incarnations of the board, to a Newbie with zero posts. While trying to figure out this morning what had happened, I looked at the Members list and saw that there were just 13 pages of members at 10 names per page-- so Mark's accidental button-push had left only 130 members out of the previous 6,000. Even mindseye, our deputy administrator, was gone. Sic transit gloria mundi. I do hate losing all my PM's though...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i just recently returned
after 7 or 8 months, and somehow,
i was not deleted...yet most of my friends were...awww.

What i hate is that i cant contact them if they havent
re-registered, and i dont have their pms anymore
with their info.
Yipes.
perhaps some warning in future????? :eek:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if anyone besides me doesn't receive EM notification that a thread I've posted to has received additional posts. That made it convenient to click directly to that thread. (?)

BTW, Mark, I certainly don't mind a nominal fee for photos. I can't imagine getting to receive all the benefits from LPSG at no cost and I feel obligated to you for all your dedicated work with the forum.

Luke ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@May 11 2004, 02:52 AM
i was not deleted...yet most of my friends were...awww.
What i hate is that i cant contact them if they havent
re-registered

And some of your friends are still here. No need to be a stranger, dude ... my PM box is open as always! ;)

mDot: I Simply LOVE the new site. The crisp and cool blue colors give it the futuristic look. There's just nothing wrong I can say about it. It looks great and I'm sure everyone else thinks so too.