New to the site...

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I'm new to lpsg but it's exactly what i've been looking for. previously, i always wanted to know ways to show off my package, and now i've learned so much.

the other day i tried on some tight "rockstar" pants at a trendy store after the 3 girls who worked there insisted. I acted shy, but that was exactly what i wanted to happen when i walked in.

long story short, my penis was hanging far down the right side of my leg, clearly visible thru the pants. the girls asked me to come out of the dressing room to see how they looked. i acted shy and reluctant, but they insisted. so i slowly walked out and needless to say, they were all shocked.

later, 2 of them had commented that they fit well and i should buy them. the 3rd girl was a little more open and just blurted out, "what they mean, is you fill them out really well. you're really blessed in your equipment. no other guy will do those pants justice." the other girls shot her a disapproving glance and she just responded, "what, I'm just being honest. he's obviously huge, you all saw the bulge hanging down his leg."

anyway, i owe it all to the advice i obtained on lpsg. i would have never had the idea to try on fitting pants to impress girls at stores until stumbling onto this site.

P.S. i now have the 3rd girl's #.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No offense, but after looking at your other posts and seeing that you're 24 years old, I find your writing style to be uh, a little, well, immature. I don't mind that there are people here who are show offs or voyeurs or anything in between but, most asren't as celebratory as you come across. But maybe I'm just an idiot and I ought to shut up.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree with you Carolina, though everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I thought Thirdleg's comments were consistent with what we discuss on this site.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah, his writing style doesn't seem immature to me at all. Maybe you don't agree with the way in which he chooses to entertain himself, but everyone is entitled to seeking however they want, unless of course the hurt someone else in the process.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
touche.

I guess I'm being overly critical since I'm writer (both newspaper and "for fun")...I tend to pick up on these wierd, mostly nonexistent, vibes. My bust folks. Move along. Welcome aboard thirdleg.

wvalady1968:
Originally posted by Carolina@May 19 2004, 06:44 AM
touche.

I guess I'm being overly critical since I'm writer (both newspaper and "for fun")...I tend to pick up on these wierd, mostly nonexistent, vibes. My bust folks. Move along. Welcome aboard thirdleg.
The way someone resonds to criticism tells a lot about them, and you did very well. I'm glad you're here.

Allie

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for the response guys & gals...

And no offense taken Carolina. To tell you the truth, I don't write alot online and sometimes things come across wrong when writing and "sound" different than intended. I was just honestly exicited about this site and the wealth of info.

Look forward to more interaction!