Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hey, guys!

pretty slim dude here(about 125lbs / 5’9 )

anyways, i was wondering if y’all had any advice on things i should do to bulk up and start gaining weight/seeing results.

i’ve been a member at the gym but i’ve only been toning my stomach and want to start lifting and taking it serious.

please message me tips or reply!

MilkDaddy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're perfect as you are. Very sexy. However, if you must bulk up a bit (not much I hope) Be careful of bulk supps. Many of these cause your testosterone to spike too high which can have various adverse effects. Be patient. It won't happen as fast as you'd like. But with your slim build you will not have to worry about shedding the padding that covers muscle tone. I would advise natural body building. free weights & lots of reps. Add weight as your reps get easier.

Reactions: Davis25 and Gj816

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Increase your calorie intake and lift. If you’re a hard gainer try eating a pb sandwich or two right before bed. Also oatmeal with some protein powder. If you’re new to lifting you don’t really need any expensive supplement stuff, just eat eat eat and lift lift lift

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Increase you calorie intake and lift like you mean it. You probably will need to start out with low weight, especially when compared to everyone else in the gym, but don't feel embarrassed about it. You will need to learn proper form. Once you learn the correct form, you can start adding more weight.

Reactions: Gj816 and Flexxx