1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

New to working out //

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Bodybuilding' started by andresuncut, Nov 15, 2018.

1. andresuncut

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey, guys!

pretty slim dude here(about 125lbs / 5’9 )

anyways, i was wondering if y’all had any advice on things i should do to bulk up and start gaining weight/seeing results.

i’ve been a member at the gym but i’ve only been toning my stomach and want to start lifting and taking it serious.

please message me tips or reply!

chetboner7 and Gj816 like this.
  2. MilkDaddy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You're perfect as you are. Very sexy. However, if you must bulk up a bit (not much I hope) Be careful of bulk supps. Many of these cause your testosterone to spike too high which can have various adverse effects. Be patient. It won't happen as fast as you'd like. But with your slim build you will not have to worry about shedding the padding that covers muscle tone. I would advise natural body building. free weights & lots of reps. Add weight as your reps get easier.

Davis25 and Gj816 like this.
  3. Braalian82

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Increase your calorie intake and lift. If you’re a hard gainer try eating a pb sandwich or two right before bed. Also oatmeal with some protein powder. If you’re new to lifting you don’t really need any expensive supplement stuff, just eat eat eat and lift lift lift

Davis25, Gj816 and DSF140 like this.
  4. DSF140

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Increase you calorie intake and lift like you mean it. You probably will need to start out with low weight, especially when compared to everyone else in the gym, but don't feel embarrassed about it. You will need to learn proper form. Once you learn the correct form, you can start adding more weight.

Gj816 and Flexxx like this.
  5. HungCockJock

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    take rest days to prevent injury. muscles grow during rest

DSF140 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice