New toy (prostate, anus, perineum stimulator). What can I expect?

xxxdenim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey!

Purchased a new Fleshlight (Ana Foxxx) from a webstore and also added a new toy to my collection.
It's a Rebel 3 functions butt plug which has three separate motors to stimulate prostate, anus and perineum separately or all at the same time.

It's my first stimulator and I wonder did I go one step too far as a beginner or am I gonna hit 5 star orgasms?

It has 13 cm insertable shaft (a good 5 inches), so not just a "little finger."
One motor stimulates prostate, at the bottom of the shaft there are pearls which rotate to stimulate the anus and at the top of the shaft there is also pearls to work on perineum (check pics).

What can I expect? Testing tonight...

toy.jpg
rebel.jpg

"This black butt plug with a perineum stimulator, a grooved shaft and a bulge underneath the slightly curved tip has 3 thrilling functions that can be controlled separately: it has 7 vibration modes in the perineum stimulator, 5 'knocking' modes in the tip and 5 rotation modes at the bottom of the shaft."

xxxdenim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well...

It was different than usual for sure.
The "plug" wasn't something small and you could definately feel that you are being penetrated.
Even with lube you could feel the toy sliding in...

Motors did a quite good job, especially the one with perinium. I was fucking my Ana Foxxx Fleshlight at the same time and got rock hard quickly.

When the orgasm was getting closer it certainly felt like a volcano would erupt! It took longer and finally it was much more intense than usual! My cock kept shooting cum deep inside Fleshlight!
not for everyday use, but for special moments, when you have time to enjoy.
Will try with edgingsession too later.