Newbie :)

ForayGeneral

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
10
Media
0
Likes
21
Points
253
Location
PNW
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
Hi!

I dont know if I am doing this the right way, but newbie here. Gay male living in the US, but I am androgynous so can be both masculine and femme presenting.

I like dominant men and hope to meet others here that do too to share like-minded ideas and creative discussions! Any insight or discussions that is recommended would be great too!
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

Account Issues?

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

Free Gold Membership (ads, but access to videos)

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Spotlight on Popular Forums

Want to show what you’ve got?
Show Off

Looking for Web Personalities (TikTok, YouTube, OnlyFans, etc)
OnlyFans and Web Personalities

Looking to hook up?
Personal Ads


General Site Info

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team