TSeX

Just Browsing
Media
Wassup...found this site by accident but it def was not an accident :wink:

I posted some pics that I just took with my blackberry...let me know what you think.

I'm of different latin backrounds so that where I get the color from. :) I see there's a post on Hispanic Dicks. I guess I can talk about that there.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice cock man! would love to help you tame that beast! lol welcoem to the site and enjoy your stay

msemmalittle

Just Browsing
Media
Wassup...found this site by accident but it def was not an accident :wink:

I posted some pics that I just took with my blackberry...let me know what you think.

I'm of different latin backrounds so that where I get the color from. :) I see there's a post on Hispanic Dicks. I guess I can talk about that there.

Looks good to me

TSeX

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Yeah, I'm not gigantic but I'm certainly happy. My bf isn't complaining either :wink:. Last time I officially measured, just under 8 x 5.5. Gonna try to see if I can get my bf to post here too. We're the same size exactly but our dicks are totally different. His more oval, mine more circular but our numbers come out the same.

It's gonna take me a bit to catch up bc there's just soooo much on this site but I'm sure to contribute. I used to have a hang up about being mutilated, I mean, cut as a baby but I think I've matured and gotten over it. My bf is uncut, btw. I love his cock, nice big balls...it's perfect!

NE way, again, thanks for the welcome...looking forward to seeing more beautiful big dicks on this site :biggthumpup: