NFL Coaches

Either he was pleasuring himself, or just enjoying the shower, but he was told he had a vip phone call. I just happened to be about 6 feet away doing a repair when the shower door opened and he darted out to grab a towel on his way to the phone.


Ok man, I'll buy that one. Did you go into the stall to check if he had done any wall painting? :wt:
 
Shanny has some balls calling plays, got to imagine he's packin. LOL
(Denver Broncos, for anyone who wouldn't know who Mike Shanahan is.)

i don't know about his bulge because he's usually in a suit, but mike nolan is one HOT MF. sexy daddy-type. i'd rather watch him than the game. damn.

And I totally agree, Nolan is probably the hottest coach in the league. He's got a DILF quality haha.
 
Last edited:
I think Sean Payton from NO is very hot. But just like Drew Brees I bet it is tiny.
 
Major Hottie coaches in my book:

Jack Del Rio

Jim Haslett

Jon Gruden

Sean Payton

John Harbaugh is cute, although I think his brother Jim (former Colts and Bears QB) is hotter

Mike McCarthy.

Jim Zorn.

I notice there are a lot of younger coaches in the NFL.....Many of them are hot as hell. When I have more time, I wanna google and get pix of them from their playing days.
 
i don't care who, i just care where and when. there are a lot of really good looking, well built men in all parts of the league (refs, coaches, players, staff, etc.)........ get hard just thinking about it...
I agree. I am totally mesmerized by (former Baltimore Ravens coach) Brian Billick. OMG he's been tall and SEXY his whole life. If I were Rodney Harrison, I would've yanked my helmet off and french kissed him! That'd be the day I officially "came out" as an NFL player, LOL. Whatever sparked Billick to vent this way, is something I'd love to encounter while he's staggering drunk, and need help getting to his hotel room.
 

Attachments

Aw crap. The 2 youtube vids didn't get attached. One was Brian Billick on (old TV gameshow) Match Game, and the other is the interesting exchange between he and Rodney Harrison.
 
I like Jon Gruden. Somehow, I don't think he is totally straight. In the
past I have seen interviews with him on TV where he has commented
on how handsome this or that player was on some opposing team. And
I remember seeing an interview on TV, also, where he supposedly "jokingly" said he would not be opposed to having sex with another guy.
 
Those are nice!

Brian Billick was mentioned and he always walked around with his dick clearly visible and parted to the right. One of his players even took notice and mentioned it on HBO's Hard Knocks series the year they featured the Ravens.

I didn't know there were duplicate threads on this topic so here's a link to a post I made about Jon Gruden in another thread where I attached a pic:

http://www.lpsg.org/119826-studly-football-coaches.html#post2430033