Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Posted an album on my profile of the Favre pics. They appear to be clandestine shots, so not exactly portrait quality. Favre is to the left side in all four pictures.

You're welcome to check my shit out while you're there. Leave me a comment if you like what you find.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this true but this may be the Favre jock pic. If it is, I don't see any bursting.
I am skeptical of this photo. It is too blurry.

Bursting may be somewhat of an exaggeration, but when you consider that the guy is 6'2", 222 pounds, and that the pouch is pretty full and looks sizable even against the backdrop of his big frame, I would say that he appears to be packing.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bursting may be somewhat of an exaggeration, but when you consider that the guy is 6'2", 222 pounds, and that the pouch is pretty full and looks sizable even against the backdrop of his big frame, I would say that he appears to be packing.

Well. MeatPackin'--

I will say this. You are bursting. BigSki is definately bursting. But this Brett Favre pic (which I got from OutSports) from the look of it. Looks like two marbles in a bag. But hey, you never know...Brett may be a grower. :dunno: But hey, I guess meeting in a Green Bay Packers lockerroom isn't erection inspiring for him.

D_Fletchyer Flagpole

Sexy Member
Media
Well. MeatPackin'--

I will say this. You are bursting. BigSki is definately bursting. But this Brett Favre pic (which I got from OutSports) from the look of it. Looks like two marbles in a bag. But hey, you never know...Brett may be a grower. :dunno: But hey, I guess meeting in a Green Bay Packers lockerroom isn't erection inspiring for him.

Thanks for the props Invisible!! Take care--BigSki

White__Rice

Experimental Member
Media
If you go to espn.com right now on the front page to the right, you can see a Matt Ryan Gillette deodorant video advertisement where he is shirtless and doing an interview while applying the deodorant. So damn sexy!

White__Rice

Experimental Member
Media
Well. MeatPackin'--

FYI Brett has the largest hands of any QB in the league right now. They measure hand size for QBs and other positions that handle the ball in football. :)

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a Favre photo??
When was it taken? Just doesn't look like him to be - though I heard years ago that Brett Favre is VERY well endowed - beyond all of the locker room teammates (Green Bay Packers).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
FYI Brett has the largest hands of any QB in the league right now. They measure hand size for QBs and other positions that handle the ball in football. :smile:

FYI: I have met men whose hands were bigger than mine and the men still had smol penuseseses compared to their LARGE ASS HANDS. (Not sayin' that Brett Favre has a tiny penus though. :rolleyes:)

Now back to your regularly scheduled magnifying glass study of BRETT FAVRE's jock strap picture. :biggrin1:

I can't stand farve. He's a traitor and a liar. Shanchez'll do it. Anyway, Brett is probably packing.

B_ace3316

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Posted an album on my profile of the Favre pics. They appear to be clandestine shots, so not exactly portrait quality. Favre is to the left side in all four pictures.

You're welcome to check my shit out while you're there. Leave me a comment if you like what you find.

Great album. Thanks for sharing.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Curious about your opinion:

Look at the Favre album and take a close look at the first picture, 'favre4'. (Favre is at the extreme left side of this picture.) What's that large snake-like object that extends up and to the right from his nut sack? Is that a very long and fat flaccid dick? It's also visible in a couple of the other pictures, although not as distinct.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/meatpackingbubba/albums/brett-farve/19956-favre4.html

Last edited: