Nick Jonas...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if any of them are gay it's this one. He is a cutie. I can't stand his singin voice though. A bit like a cat with it's tail stuck in a car door.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if any of them are gay it's this one. He is a cutie. I can't stand his singin voice though. A bit like a cat with it's tail stuck in a car door.

I agree. He needs to stop with the glottal stroke at the end of each phrase. It may have been cute when he was younger.

JckStrp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
nick-jonas.jpg

DISCUSS!!

He is honestly one of the sexiest men I have ever seen. :)

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nick jonas is fine as fuck. So go fuck yourselves.

U mad tho!?

No doubt millions of 'tween girls around the world think Nick J. is the hottest thing goin' since "sexting." Ok, he's cute(ish) and from past experience, I know there are lots of guys on this board who would like to put on their purity c*ckrings, bend him over and make him squeal in a very un-Disney kind of way...but the sexiest guy around...pleeez. (And I must admit that scenario sexes him up quite a bit if there's a celebrity sex tape to document it!)

Even if we're only comparing Jonas bro to Jonas bro, Nick looses out IMO. Check out these pics from a couple of days ago. (And although we may disagree on Nick, can we at least agree to eliminate Kevin from the competition altogether?)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nick jonas is fine as fuck. So go fuck yourselves.

WOW. That's almost as scary as Jack Nicholson's "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" typing in The Shining. Nick Jonas, while cute, is not the hottest Jonas boy. That would be between Kevin and Joe (although I'm partial to Kevin because that boy's got an ass that won't quit). They all have great legs and look excellent in tight pants, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haha Kevin looks better in person..I'll give him that. They are often at Northpark Mall in Dallas, where I live, and he and his wife basically dry-hump each other at any given moment. I still swoon over Joe Jonas, and he'll continue to be my number 1. Wouldn't throw Nick out of bed, he's a close 2nd :)