Nick Jonas...

sumdude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well he looks like he'd dick joe down if the world was about to end and they both didn't wanna die virgins.
he just has that kinda face that whispers in your ear, 'you feel that big cock inside you.'
ya know?

natestevens9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great shot of Nick Jonas feeling some love from a young male fan. Nick doesn't seem to mind at all and in fact looks like he is trying hard not to show too much pleasure!!

Attachments

natestevens9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ALL of the Jonas brothers claim to be straight. At this point I havent seen anything other then speculation on being gay or bi. I do love Nick though!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Nick Jonas sing the role of Marius in the Les Miserables special on PBS the other night. He did a respectable job of it. And while I do not as a rule drool over younger guys, he looked adorable in period costume, very sharp looking. Someone, male or female will be happy to see him in a morning coat.

beautiful_babe_2000

Experimental Member
Media
BOY I'm good, lmao

Here is the original that the person cropped the head from
View attachment 134183

And as you can see in this one, his arms are too hairless, plus he's more muscular than this fake, lol.
View attachment 134184

Damn. Too bad it's not real. So funny because I imagine his real cock would be the same as the fake pic. It's exactly how I imagined it.