nick8 ?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
anybody know what ever happened to that willtom dude?

did he finally implode?

he was two tents
I guess I missed that.

I did notice he was one of the smartest guys here and very well-informed on a wide variety of subjects.

Cute and sexy too, in a humble sort of way.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Says you?

yes, sir ... just think about it -- emoting over a post made on a web bulletin board, and constant personal remarks about another boarder, whom he does not know, and will never know, does not suggest a balanced outlook

How about being a man and telling Nick that to face...He can`t say anything now because he is BANNED!
Banned members have friends here so you should show some respect to them even though you may not like the bannee!

actually suggested as much to him a couple of times, and his harassment continued

review my posts -- I'm not given to making personalized remarks, however Nick8 is one of five I have made an exception for, and, again, only because of his constant personal remarks. In fact, he was part of a cabal that included two who are on permanent ban; the fourth has banned himself, and the fifth is still about

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
and the fifth is still about

The drama never did it for me. TBH I think it ruins the place for the majority.

Anyway, I have had my say.

Flashy, is a case in point where people wound him up. I hope their five minutes of titillation won't be our long term loss.

Can I suggest to anyone that finds themselves getting wound up that they make a wax model of "someone" and when they are getting irate, just flick the model in the nuts.

I only have an imaginary one at the monent but it's quite amusing. :biggrin1:

The drama never did it for me. TBH I think it ruins the place for the majority.

Anyway, I have had my say.

Flashy, is a case in point where people wound him up. I hope their five minutes of titillation won't be our long term loss.

Can I suggest to anyone that finds themselves getting wound up that they make a wax model of "someone" and when they are getting irate, just flick the model in the nuts.

I only have an imaginary one at the monent but it's quite amusing. :biggrin1:
Leave my nuts alone! :tongue:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You know, I've held my tongue up to now throughout an array of bare insults and allegations, but, I just have to say, REALLY?

Flashy was a victim of windup? I'll not cite to a long posting history, but it's there for anyone to review. And determine just who has done lots and lots of winding.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
You know, I've held my tongue up to now throughout an array of bare insults and allegations, but, I just have to say, REALLY?

Flashy was a victim of windup? I'll not cite to a long posting history, but it's there for anyone to review. And determine just who has done lots and lots of winding.
Im certain there was already a thread on this issue, so leave it there.

Flashy could get agressive, but i for one, found his threads to be really intelligent and interesting discussion.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im certain there was already a thread on this issue, so leave it there.

Flashy could get agressive, but i for one, found his threads to be really intelligent and interesting discussion.

Why are you telling me to "leave it there", when it was someone else who raised the subject in this thread?

Christ.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Why are you telling me to "leave it there", when it was someone else who raised the subject in this thread?

Christ.

No, I said it.

No doubt, Flash could be full on in your face and personal. I don't deny that, and if he could, you would need an hour to read the post. :biggrin1:

I just like a broad church as it were, so it's a shame to me that we continue to "lose" characters.

It is easy for wind-up merchants.

Last edited:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nick8 is what?!!?!?

:wtf1:

So he's off to a celebration of the gorgeous Jason_Els' life this weekend and we have to wait a month to hear about it cos some wankers taken offence!?

Niiice. :cool:

And a month?
That seems fair when they've been dishing out a weeks worth to everyone else. :rolleyes:

But I'm sure it's a holiday for those that bait him themselves, I hope they toot their horn so much it fucking falls off!

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
told you as you were the last, and you were recycling old discussions from previous threads.

Im not your parent, dont react like a child.

Lol. Manufacture some "issue". Condescend. Mischaracterize the situation. Condescend some more. Nice work.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I said it.

No doubt, Flash could be full on in your face and personal. I don't deny that, and if he could, you would need an hour to read the post. :biggrin1:

I just like a broad church as it were, so it's a shame to me that we continue to "lose" characters.

It is easy for wind-up merchants.

True. I would certainly not classify myself as the latter*. Especially with regards to any communication with Flashy, of all people.

I, for one made no call for his banning, and have never "supported" it. It's an adult site and I agree with the "broad church" sentiment. Asinine posts tend to be self-punishing as they remain there for all time, for all the world to see. And I've certainly made my share.

* although some people may disagree.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
omg, the venom that spews out of people just when they think your back is turned.....

nick would love this

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have zero knowledge of the details surrounding this temp ban. But I do know from experience that Nick8 is one of the classiest people on the entire site. I look forward to his return.