Nintendo Wii

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Picked up Super Mario Galaxy today.

Addictive little blighter but a damn fine game.
Not for people who suffer motion sickness easily either, due to the unique laws of gravity each little plantiod has.

Though, all in all, a good game that looks stunning, controls well and slowly progresses in challenge as you go through it.

A true heir to Mario 64.

Super Mario Galaxy is a excellent game much better than Super Mario Sunshine. Iam looking forward to play this game.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive got a Wii. Actually had 2 at one time but thats another story. Wii Sports is truly innovative. Ive got Zelda and Metroid on it so far.

I want Geometry Wars, Super Mario Galaxies and Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

P.S. My b-day is comin up in case anyone is feeling generous :)

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kids just gave me Zelda and I am hooked. You gotta laugh at this one... the warning window kept popping up asking if I had the remote jacket on. So here I am thinking that there is something to buy that I wear as a jacket that interacts with the games. How cool is that !! Until one of my kids looked at me and pointed to the soft casing around the remote. Hey, I'm 50 reliving my gaming youth!

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kids just gave me Zelda and I am hooked. You gotta laugh at this one... the warning window kept popping up asking if I had the remote jacket on. So here I am thinking that there is something to buy that I wear as a jacket that interacts with the games. How cool is that !! Until one of my kids looked at me and pointed to the soft casing around the remote. Hey, I'm 50 reliving my gaming youth!

Have fun playing, mate.

Lucky that your kids want you at their level and sharing the experience.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good question! Why are these games and others so darned expensive anyway? They can't cost more than $1 to make another $1 for the packaging yet they sell for $39.99 on up! :mad: Grrr, major rip off.
That's still cheaper than when Nintendo was making the games as a cartridge. The games were between $60-70 back then. Thank god they switched to the cds.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I just got one two weeks ago!

It's tons of fun.

I have Metroid and Mario. Metroid is a blast. I love the controls and I remember the original Metroid from when I was a kid (and the new one has all the same music updated to sound great... very nostalgic!).

Wii would like to play. :biggrin1:

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wii Sports & Wii Play are great social games. Big Brain Academy is a good social game too for getting a brain workout.

For shooting & strategy, The Godfather, Blackhand Edition is very addictive.

And, as other people mentioned, Mario Galaxy is super fun.

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all the input! I just purchased Medal of Honor Heros 2. Great FPS and arcade. It also has a 32-multiplayer level. The graphics are not bad and the multiplayer doesn't slow down like some others that I have played.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been wanting a Wii too, I'm mainly interested in the sports and brain game functions. Hopefully Santa will bring me one. :smile: If I were in LA I would definetly play wih you Guy-jin.

I just got one two weeks ago!

It's tons of fun.

I have Metroid and Mario. Metroid is a blast. I love the controls and I remember the original Metroid from when I was a kid (and the new one has all the same music updated to sound great... very nostalgic!).

Wii would like to play. :biggrin1:

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Wii is a great little system, but you'd have an easier time finding a leprechaun as they are still sold out everywhere.

I am currently am playing the heck out of Super Mario Galaxy, a truly amazing game that anyone can enjoy. I am also a big retro gamer, and use the "Virtual Console" download service to get the classic games of yesteryear.

Let us know what you think once you get one!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Wii is a great little system, but you'd have an easier time finding a leprechaun as they are still sold out everywhere.

I am currently am playing the heck out of Super Mario Galaxy, a truly amazing game that anyone can enjoy. I am also a big retro gamer, and use the "Virtual Console" download service to get the classic games of yesteryear.

Let us know what you think once you get one!
Yes wii is selling like crazy