Nipple play

I discovered that my nipples were erogenous in early childhood. I have always enjoyed having them touched, but it needs to be done gently at first, or I flinch. They are hot wired to my cock, and once I'm really turned on I can stand having them squeezed or bitten fairly hard. That makes my erection even harder. My wife loves to use this mechanism when we fuck. If I'm taking too long she can get me to come by gently biting a nipple and slowly increasing the pressure:tongue:

I have had two or more piercings in each nipple but these days only have a gold ring with a jet bead in my right nipple. (I pierced my own nipple when I was 19 - in 1974 when it was very taboo. You couldn't just go and get it done like you can today.) Piercing causes scar tissue to form so the nipples enlarge. Mine are quite large for a man. I sometimes wish they weren't so large as I think they make me look older. (Have you noticed that older men often have larger nipples?) However, I don't regret having piercings as they have given me huge sexual satisfaction.
 
For those guys who have never had their nipples played you don't know what you've been missing!

I love to have my nipples played, but as others commented some girls do not know the trick behind it.....and if they do not know if, very likely if you ask them to play with them they will think "OMG this guy is one of the weird ones" instead of thinking "this guy is really adventurous!":tongue: (I am saying this since I do not have a GF at this time)

Anyway my nipls seem to be hard wired to my penis, I think they are more sensitive than my glans at times:eek: lol

A few times in what turned out to be group sex I'll have someone giving me a blow job while someone else sucks my nipples...hoooray!:biggrin1:

Play safe!
 
Having a guy play with my nipples is a very new experience for me... I am finding that they are very responsive erectile tissue... the twisting and pinching feels intense and as the nipples firm up, the sexual sensation spreads instantly down to my cock. :smile:
 
Hey guys
I must say that nipple play rules!!
I have the same experience, nipples connected to my cock!!
I just love the idea of having my cock sucked off while my nipples are pinced and pulled.....sensation is amazing!!
I also enjoy fucking a guy facing him and he can play with my nipples as we go for it!!
The best, however is being fucked and your nipples played with...now that's extreme sport!!
At this stage, I have my left nipple pierced...and boy, does that add to the pleasure!!!
 
I love when my wife plays with my nipples!! A hard suck, moderate pinch, gentle twist, or stiff rub are all great add-ons to the sexual experience. I don't see this as being a gay or straight issue - it is a part of your body that gives you pleasure - enjoy - it's free!
 
While I won't go as far as Spladle on the issue, fact is, getting my nipples played with never did anything for me at all either.

I always loved playing with hers though... I mean, next to the pussy itself, a female's nipples are one of the most forbidden parts of her body... getting to see them up close and personal like you only can during sex is very hot to me. I was always guilty of spending to much time on them, just couldn't help myself... then she'd try to 'return the favor' so to say and I'd be like, "yeah, whatever, lets move on please..." :biggrin1:
 
Yeah my nipples are hard-wired to my cock, I've known this since college...I had a gf who would play with them. After that I started touching them during masturbation....gotta admit this is a normal part of my self-play. I don't think it's particularly "gay." It's just another erogenous zone...a place where you feel pleasure during sex......
 
Yah Im glad I found this post cause I was sortof wondering if I was the only one who doesn't seem to be stimulated in this area.

I had an ex who would would sit on my dick and he would enjoy having its nip sucked (really hard too).

But for me I can say a light touch may tickle me, but it's certainly not hard wired to my dick.

And I don't spring a sponge bob just because my nips were rubbed (pinched, tweaked, sucked, what may you) without further stimulation elsewhere.

I was told that if I pinch them daily they will become more sensitive to the good feelings you all seem to be having, but I never committed to this practice.

I feel like I'm missing out on a great thing here. Stupid genetics! :confused:
 
I enjoy having mine stimulated. It doesn't do as much for me as having my earlobes sucked/bitten, but it definitely is a positive thing. My take on it is that if it protrudes or has an opening, go ahead and give me a lick on it. I'll say if it does nothing or is negative.
 
I wanna hear from a bunch of the straight guys on this 'cause I know many gay men will probably respond (which is great too)...

1. During sex, how much action do your nipples get?
2. To what degree are they hot-wired to your cock?
3. Do you think it's too feminine to have someone give attention to them?
4. Has a female partner ever given them attention without you asking for it?

I am thinking not many straight guys are into this either because they think it's too gay, they don't think/realize theirs are sensitive, or just never thought about it. Popular culture never really shows dudes' nipples getting worked on by the women they're bedding in motion pictures or tv--just wonder how widespread male nipple play is in real life. Thanks.

Ok. Time for me to fess up. I LOVE nipple play.
1) my current gf knows just how much attention go give my nipples. they generally only get play when I'm ready to shoot off. Until then, they rarely get attention
2) It's actually difficult to orgasm without receiving attention to my nipples. :redface:
3) I used to be really shy about my nipplular needs, but now I've decided it's nothing to be ashamed of. It may be a feminine quality, but lord knows after seeing the effect on my cock that I'm anything but a girl
4) I have only had one female partner to give them attention, and I had to tell her in a long, drawn out, round-about discussion about eroginous zones. Now she's more than happy to play with them, and she even tweeks them softly at random times. She's a sweetheart, really

edit: a note for the ladies:
Go on and tweek your man's nipples. If he likes nipple play, then you'll score bonus points. If he's never thought about it, you'll open his mind to a whole new way of getting horny. And if he is ashamed of it, he'll soon grow to love and embrace it. Just be gentle.
 
Okay, I'm gay, I admit it. My nipples aren't connected to my cock, they are connected to my asshole. Getting both my nipples diddled while getting fingered or fucked just sends me over the edge.
 
WOW doesn’t everyone like to have their nipples teased???

1.) a lot depending on the lover and the position but I do have one who loves to tease them and she knows it makes me crazy.
2.) No I don’t believe they are hard wired to my cock but it is added stimulation.
3.) NO besides aren’t men being told all the time to get in touch with their feminine side?
4.) YES all the time and in making love I don’t know that permission has to be asked kind of spoils the spontaneity huh?

Don’t know what straight guys you know but I don’t think this has anything to do with determining my sexuality. I love women, I love a nice ass and I love to have my own nipples teased and played with don’t think this determines my sexuality just my enjoyment of it.
 
I don't agree with candle wax, but i agree with all on how we men have nipples and we shouldn'[t forget about them. Hard to imagine the few above who are down on it. I can't imagine NOT playing with mine, or having them played with. The best thing ever.
 
Absolutely love it! Never would have thought I would, but it literally drives me crazy. Have had women have to pin me down (with their hands) to make it through it. Tough to find women who naturally do it though.

Ms. Thang,

People would be amazed at the response from certain erog. zones on their bodies.