No longer seeking an ego boost; now just showing off!

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So, after receiving valuable feedback in the old thread (thank you all!) and being a little disappointed with my editing skills, I decided to open a brand new thread, because I don't hide my cock any more and want to show it off to other people as well. :wink:

Here I will post some pictures I am satisfied with after practicing my editing skills and hope to receive comments and suggestions on whatever is going on through people's minds when they view these pictures.

Note that these pictures have only been cropped and resized to make the file size more tolerable. I tried to keep the aspect ratio as original as possible.
I also edited some of the details within the actual file, but it's nothing of importance. If a picture looks different for some reason it is because of different lighting between shots.

No actual editing of the image itself is involved.

Check back to this thread because I will probably update it every once in a while!

Enjoy, comment, and keep being sexy! :headbang:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Looks fine to me. They might have missed the fisheye lens pictures from before, or not have noticed those manly veins, or the great sculpting of the helmet head.
Keep on posting.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
So, after receiving valuable feedback in the old thread (thank you all!) and being a little disappointed with my editing skills, I decided to open a brand new thread, because I don't hide my cock any more and want to show it off to other people as well. :wink: . . . .
Well these pics look very different from the ones in your first thread, where it looked like you tried to make your cock look bigger/girthier than it is with cam settings, tricks or "editing". It actually looks much better in these pics, very handsome if not huge. It would be great if others would take note and realize size isn't everything, but I won't hold my breath. Fellers is way too obsessed with size. Kudos to you for being honest. Looks great.

I wouldnt show that thing off...
Fuck off, jerk.

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Well these pics look very different from the ones in your first thread, where it looked like you tried to make your cock look bigger/girthier than it is with cam settings, tricks or "editing". It actually looks much better in these pics, very handsome if not huge. It would be great if others would take note and realize size isn't everything, but I won't hold my breath. Fellers is way too obsessed with size. Kudos to you for being honest. Looks great.

I have to be absolutely honest and say that it wasn't my intention to appear anything that I'm not. That first picture was the only one that failed horribly but I just didn't notice that until it was too late...
I hope I have posted enough of these pictures to redeem myself. :biggrin1:

Anyway, thanks for the comment!

That first one makes me want to suck. It's inviting.

Thank you. :wink:

Here are some new pictures. I think I'm gonna have to come up with a different angle to shoot these. :33:

Last edited:

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Alright, been busy lately, so haven't had the time to post more pictures.

For now, I will flip the pictures so that the ones taken seated will have my cock pointing up, and the ones taken while standing will have my cock pointing down.
The ones taken while standing are taken while semi-erect.

Enjoy and keep commenting! I'm open to suggestions as well. :redface:

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Love the skin, but would like to see it with some pubes.

Thank you, but don't count on me growing a bush. I'm a trimmer these days. :wink:

Updated with two new pictures. I will be taking down some of the attachments and adding them to my gallery.