Noah.creative

bobby26

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He is a bit chunky now. Not looking as hot

haha not to me, he looks cuddlier now, love me my slightly chubbier chunky boys :heart_eyes:
tbh i hope hes gets even chunkier, i wanna feed him loads of cake and fatten him up hehe

mlawry171

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a live yesterday someone said he should get a girlfriend (lol) and he said he would like too but will wait till God finds him the right one :joy:

Why is it always kids from the Gold Coast with the young identity crisis?

On a more positive note can we all appreciate this transformation, looking absolutely delicious nowadays!
I think it's pretty obvious he's gay and likely just in the closet or shamed by his religion into thinking being gay is wrong. He will find himself soon and stop caring what others thing. At some age you just ask yourself why you're living for others and not yourself. But yes, he most definitely undoubtedly is gay or bi.

MrPostman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I love his voice. Wish he didn’t cover his hot face
I know, it always seems like a Catch 22 with these guys... you rarely get the full package. Always one thing or the other but given how many TikTokers have stung me lately with cash grabs, misleading teases and "VIP packages" I can honestly say this is one of the better value creators out there. He recently lowered his subscription if anyone was wanting to support him.

Idontknow09

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No judgement here we are all into different things. To be honest he was never really my type
He was enough of your type to actively search a thread for him so you could comment on his weight. Get a life

grossfish

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought he was a born again Christian lol
I'm subscribed to him on Patreon and he did mention in his recent video that he hasn't been "chasing god" as much lol.

He was also complaining about how unhappy he is with work (and how much he works), and that he wants to quit so he can focus on making videos. He was talking about his debts too. Feels like the OF is inevitable at this point.

jace10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it worth the sub or do you suggest to wait it out?
Well lots only been like 2 days…but he did send out a ppv vid only 10 sec that supposedly shows half his cock…but it was 85 dollars so I didn’t purchase lol

otherwise so far there is an ass pic and a hard cock pic in his undies