Noah glenn carter

How is this even funny dude.. it’s really not and honestly shame on u

Oh please! People online are making fun of him in the comments. And some people don’t buy the story. I honestly don’t care but you can feel free to be outraged for both of you.

Reactions: doidrici

Poor little pretty Noah got traumatized at a truck stop when some middle aged dude pulled out his cock and shaked it at Noah in the men’s bathroom. :laughing:

Noah says it literally made him sick to his stomach. He wanted to throw up as his body felt vulnerability and shame. lol

View attachment 77129691

Noah posted an update to his bathroom encounter where he acknowledges the joking comments being made about his ordeal.
IMG_4699.MOV

Lannisterboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poor little pretty Noah got traumatized at a truck stop when some middle aged dude pulled out his cock and shaked it at Noah in the men’s bathroom. :laughing:

Noah says it literally made him sick to his stomach. He wanted to throw up as his body felt vulnerability and shame. lol

View attachment 77129691
I always felt like he made this story up. Every gay knows what it means to cruise someone and it's nothing any of us would do unless we were certain the other guy was into it. Obviously it's too dangerous to do to any random guy as homophobia exists and we could get seriously hurt. I doubt some random guy walked into a random truck stop bathroom and randomly tried to cruise him...it sounds like some story he made up of what he thinks a stereotypical gay guys life is like (like something he saw in a movie) as a way to indirectly tell everyone he's not gay. It just came off as homophobic to me especially when he said how he wanted to "throw up." Hmm idk yall. I call bs.

I always felt like he made this story up. Every gay knows what it means to cruise someone and it's nothing any of us would do unless we were certain the other guy was into it. Obviously it's too dangerous to do to any random guy as homophobia exists and we could get seriously hurt. I doubt some random guy walked into a random truck stop bathroom and randomly tried to cruise him...it sounds like some story he made up of what he thinks a stereotypical gay guys life is like (like something he saw in a movie) as a way to indirectly tell everyone he's not gay. It just came off as homophobic to me especially when he said how he wanted to "throw up." Hmm idk yall. I call bs.

Most of the comments he got from the first video seemed to agree with your point. The backlash was so great that he felt the need to produce a second video to address how incredulous his story appeared. It was just so stereotypically bad that it was hard for even the most empathetic of us to take him seriously.

#NoahSmollett

Lannisterboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happened to me so it’s not that far fetched

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It happened to me so it’s not that far fetched
okay... Was it a spot well-known for cruising? Every gay man knows how homophobia works. That person who allegedly cruised you or noah had to have been mentally ill or something. No gay guy with common sense would ever try to cruise a random man. You could literally lose your life making a move like that on a straight guy. We've all learned that lesson before. Most of us dont even assume a man thats obviously or flamboyantly gay to be 100% certainly gay. It just seems uncommon but okay. b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Lannisterboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
okay... Was it a spot well-known for cruising? Every gay man knows how homophobia works. That person who allegedly cruised you or noah had to have been mentally ill or something. No gay guy with common sense would ever try to cruise a random man. You could literally lose your life making a move like that on a straight guy. We've all learned that lesson before. Most of us dont even assume a man thats obviously or flamboyantly gay to be 100% certainly gay. It just seems uncommon but okay. View attachment 81619061
You just want to have your narrative, you act like you know every single gay man and what he would or wouldn't do. At best you know 100 guys all in the same town or city. Stop being so small minded.

Reactions: Confuz

BigG6882

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
noah and i have gotten into deep convos about men and stuff, even have exchanged pics. so he’s definitely open to guys, not sure if he is just chill or bi. I think he’s more chill and doesn’t care and shares with everyone
Proof? Also he’s probably bi lol.

Typoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
proof lol? no one believe others on this site? I’m not posting our convos, risking he will see them and ruin our friendship over that
Then don't you know what others are here for so don't say those stuff and don't post it without his consent either either way don't post it at all

Lannisterboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
noah and i have gotten into deep convos about men and stuff, even have exchanged pics. so he’s definitely open to guys, not sure if he is just chill or bi. I think he’s more chill and doesn’t care and shares with everyone
So do you have his nudes?