Non-believers

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
All the evidence for it working seems to be anecdotal and I think some of it may be based in the fact that guys can't admit they spent all that time and money on something that didn't work, show me the before and after photos (not just from a few hours when it's still just plain swollen up) and I'll be a believer.

SpoiledPrincess: All of the 'evidence' here that PE does NOT work seems to be anecdotal as well, or heresay, or opinion not based on any kind of fact, study or personal experience.

PE can take as little as five minutes a day, and zero dollars. Thunder's Place charges nothing to belong and is not trying to sell anything. I have no interest in trying to make you a believer unless there is a chance that you are going to take up PE yourself. Actually, I'm not interested in making you a 'believer' even then. I hope that rational people can have an open mind on this no less than on other subjects.

I dont think that PE can work, like princess says swollen isnt enlargment, you just have to live with what you have i guess, enjoy what you got.
Busbby2000: Welcome to the "You-Can't-Make-It-Bigger" subforum.

You don't think PE can work? Good for you. Don't try it. I know PE has worked for me.

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
Hear, hear!

If you go to Thunder's Wiki, there are examples of measured before and after photos.

Category:picture Proof - Thunders Place

My pics are in there, but I post under a different screen name at TP.

figures, requires a login. :rolleyes: but let me guess what i would have seen: a series of pics of penises in various stages of erection, with an attempt to pass off a "semi" as a before and a "fully erect" as an after; or perhaps a pre and post pumped cock, yeah i am sure there are plenty of those too. haha.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
figures, requires a login. :rolleyes: but let me guess what i would have seen: a series of pics of penises in various stages of erection, with an attempt to pass off a "semi" as a before and a "fully erect" as an after; or perhaps a pre and post pumped cock, yeah i am sure there are plenty of those too. haha.
Glad to see that your open mind is at work.

Actually, that's not what you would've seen, but as I said in an earlier message, I'm not trying to create believers, and if your mind is that closed, I won't waste your time and mine to get you to entertain the concept that PE may have merit for some men in some cases.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Besides, why would anyone wanna go through all of that trouble, when we can oogle YOUR juicy one from the comfort of staying right here? :bj: :wink:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Man, for the LAST time. At thundersplace are pics to back it up. One guy gained almost 3 inches over time and he backs it up with pics. Plenty of other pics there.

I wonder why some ppl just overread it every time....

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Man, for the LAST time. At thundersplace are pics to back it up. One guy gained almost 3 inches over time and he backs it up with pics. Plenty of other pics there.

I wonder why some ppl just overread it every time....
There are pictures aplenty there, Snakebyte, but you have to be a member to get to those sections of the site. If someone is that closed minded and anti-PE, I'm not going to encourage them to join Thunder's just to see pictures that they can disbelieve there. They can save us all a lot of time and imagine what they might see, and then disbelieve without the time and effort of actually thinking. Knee-jerk reactions are convenient that way.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
For you non beleivers, I grew from 7.0x5.7 to 8.75x6.25 doing PE. It might not be possible but I did it. It takes time a dedication. The attached pics are real - no photoshopping.

1. Flaccid befor = Aug 1999 after = Oct 2003
2. Measured Aug 1999(didn't have dig cam then - camcording of video)
3. Measured Mar. 2003
4. Comp to caulk tube Mar 2003

Attachments

D

deleted105034

That's fine if they don't believe in it. The fewer people that do it, the bigger my dick will be in comparison!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Make it bigger !!!! Although Penis Enlargement has not been scientifically proven yet, I have seen the result from doing the penis enlargement exercises. Believe me, PE works !!!

Andro Man

Just Browsing
Media
I believe it's possible, believe coz I haven't done it yet.
I never thought I'd be able to ever get a six pack before, I thought you had to have a certain genetic predisposition for it. Last year however I acchieved it by really committing myself to acchieving it. Working out, cardio and the right diet brought my fatlevel down to the desired level that you can see (all)your abs.

Doing fitness in general has convinced me that you're not stuck with 'what you've got' with hard word, commitment and conviction there's always a way to change yourself for the better....(although maybe some females would disagree that a huge dick is for the better ;), highly subjective of course)