Not cock-related really. Coccyx issue.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok so WAY back in October I sat really hard against a jagged object (not intentionally). Since then, my tailbone hurts me every time I flex my PC muscle(which kinda makes this penis related). x_x Any reason it hasn't healed yet? It's been hurt before but never this long.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hard to say what you've done to it go to the doctors :) Possibly if you hurt your coccyx because it doesn't have much stabilising it it takes a long time to heal.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's hard to say what you've done to it go to the doctors :) Possibly if you hurt your coccyx because it doesn't have much stabilising it it takes a long time to heal.

Agreed, you should at least get an x-ray to see if, indeed your coccyx was fractured and also to see if there may be any bone chips. Those little buggers can be painful and if they free-float for too long, they can cause soft tissue damage. If not, it may just be a case of moderate to severe bruising which can hurt just as bad and take as long to heal as a fracture. Either way you could be sore for a while. Some good analgesics might be the way to go until you can confirm what you're dealing with. Just remember to take them with food since some may cause upset an upset stomach if you're empty.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a bruised bone - painful and slow to heal. If it is a bruised bone, it can take months to heal.

If it is fractured, not much they can do about that, unless you did actually chip the bone and have little chunks free-floating.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I broke my tail bone, coccyx, when I slid down/fell while down climbing a steep pitch in the High Sierras. Long story short, hurt like a bear if I touched it and the next day when I had to shit. I had to hike 25 miles with a broken backpack that rode on my ass, to get back to civilization. When I got back home I asked a lady doctor friend what should be done and she said "It's either a full body cast or drink lots of milk. There is very little circulation in that area and it takes a long time to heal." I couldn't really sit on it for more than a year and it was probably 3 years before I stopped noticing it at all.

I heard that a lot of women break their tail bone during childbirth.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a different note, thre are incidents reported in which some kind of injuriy to that area shortly precedes the development of a pilonidal cyst, which is a trapped infection in the coccyx area. These frequently, if not always, require surgery the sooner the better. You really should proabably see a doctor if there is any suggestion of redness, swelling, or tenderness in the soft tissues.
It's probably not that but, just in case.