Novice Contrite

It's just a messageboard.

You know what? Ugg. Girl I have to call you out on this.....you are so fucking pretentious. If this were "just a message board" you could've kept that comment to yourself. I'd much rather read about some real shit than hear your self absorbed "Look everyone look, I'm so cool and hip and popular, don't you wish you were me" stories. Adults talk about reality, they don't dismiss one another simply because this is "just a message board". You need to grow up and realize that just because you don't have enough depth to discuss anything other than what goes on in your little world of "dress up" and see how much we can party, fuck and brag about it, that other people have real issues they want to discuss and be supported on.

Novice - Your the man baby, and please stick around, because if this board becomes full of the above, I for one am outta here.

PS - HLA, I'm sure you only posted that comment to stir up this thread...and I feel badly that I fueled that fire. But seriously, you need to pick and choose who you fuck with. Obviously not a good choice - k?
 
On the subject of rape... would anyone object if I took a broomstick and forcibly sodomized Heather?

Please please please please please can I help?!?! I'll bring my rusty baseball bath with the colonies of e. coli growing in the pits.

It's just a messageboard.

Do you know how rude it is to diminish someone's feelings on a thread they started by pouring their hearts out? Novice has posted about some very personal and serious matters which has reached out to many people on these boards and, I think, enlightened and helped many people. Obviously, to some people this board is about friendship and community, even if it is online. If it's "just a message board," why are you here? I'm sure you can get you inflated ego stroked elsewhere, and you've posted just as much.

You know what? Ugg. Girl I have to call you out on this.....you are so fucking pretentious. If this were "just a message board" you could've kept that comment to yourself. I'd much rather read about some real shit than hear your self absorbed "Look everyone look, I'm so cool and hip and popular, don't you wish you were me" stories. Adults talk about reality, they don't dismiss one another simply because this is "just a message board". You need to grow up and realize that just because you don't have enough depth to discuss anything other than what goes on in your little world of "dress up" and see how much we can party, fuck and brag about it, that other people have real issues they want to discuss and be supported on.

Novice - Your the man baby, and please stick around, because if this board becomes full of the above, I for one am outta here.

PS - HLA, I'm sure you only posted that comment to stir up this thread...and I feel badly that I fueled that fire. But seriously, you need to pick and choose who you fuck with. Obviously not a good choice - k?

Oh come on, Heather's constant name dropping and Paris Hiltonesque party girl persona don't make you, like, totally want to be her best friend? Her allusions to partying with the beautiful people and behaving like a starlet don't make you green with envy?

Me neither.

Personally I think she's a man. Maybe Spladle will kill her. Or did that little meet up come and go. Because that was my fantasy. That Spladle would finally follow through on his threats of killing an LPSG member and actually do the world a favor by killing Ms. HLA.
 
Novice, your outpouring of personal experience was beautiful, even though it was poorly received by ONE poster. Taking a chance like that was of great benefit to many others of us, and that is what counts- not the n00bs who have no fucking clue what this place is about.

Heather and NIC, thanks for bringing some levity here, you're both so pretty I'm sure everyone would love to see you fuck!

Now, all hail the guy whith the prettiest ass on the site!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=18534
 
I'm just here for the entertainment. Y'all are about as real to me as cartoons.

Plus I like variety. So when crazy mf's like Stronzo and Vestigial get banned it just makes the place that much more dull and whitebread as far as I'm concerned. Somebody once said that Rob wants the board to above all else be 'fun'. Who gets to decide on the definition of fun?

In real life I'm as empathetic as can be. To me this ain't it. But it's pretty entertaining how seriously some people take it.

Belive it or not, my name isn't even really Shelby!
 
But it's pretty entertaining how seriously some people take it.

Well I have to say that I have made some silly posts that I deeply regret now, and I am still pretty sad about them.

In the light of hearing some personal accounts of horrific experiences recently, and how appallingly the victims were treated, I won't be such an obnoxious smart ass ...atleast without thinking about it a bit more deeply first, and definitely not on the subject of sexual violence.

I am still deeply shocked about the prevalence of sexual violence, I have to say I was totally clueless, and naive. I have been particularly appalled at how some victims have been left to the wolves by the very people that they had a right to expect would treat them with kindness and compassion.

Novice, you are pretty fucking special, and we do send you our very best wishes.
 
I'm just here for the entertainment. Y'all are about as real to me as cartoons.

Plus I like variety. So when crazy mf's like Stronzo and Vestigial get banned it just makes the place that much more dull and whitebread as far as I'm concerned. Somebody once said that Rob wants the board to above all else be 'fun'. Who gets to decide on the definition of fun?

In real life I'm as empathetic as can be. To me this ain't it. But it's pretty entertaining how seriously some people take it.

Belive it or not, my name isn't even really Shelby!

There are some of us that are able to conceptualize that the people on the other side of the screen, so to speak, are just as real as we are.

Then again, there are some of us that can't even conceptualize that the people on the other side of our eyes are just as real as we are.
 
There are some of us that are able to conceptualize that the people on the other side of the screen, so to speak, are just as real as we are.

Then again, there are some of us that can't even conceptualize that the people on the other side of our eyes are just as real as we are.

I think it's a fine line we must walk.

There are people on the other side of the screen, of course. Are they exactly, or even approximately, who they say they are? Usually not. I take most everything I read here - or anywhere online - with a grain of salt and a bushel of skepticism.

But there are also instances where someone posts from the heart. The challenge we face is in determining when this has in fact happened, and how we respond and show support.

I made a flip comment on murdering the rapist that was the subject of the original thread. It was only half-flip, really... but it wasn't the appropriate way to respond to a statement like Novice's.

I'm sorry I posted that comment.

And I'm glad you're back.
 
First,
Novice, I was being sincere in our PM's about really looking forward to, and enjoying your posts. You can't leave us because of one Nard, and you know it:wink: .


I can get myself in trouble sometimes because I tend to overly trust people, and assume that they are being sincere. But, I decided a lomg time ago, that I would rather get burned a few times than start mistrusting everyone. For me, whether I like them or not, everyone is as real as if they were sitting with me, until proven differently
 
Folks,

For once could we please leave a tender moment alone! Even if someone says something that you perceive as heartless or insensitive, a full out barrage of expletives and name calling only helps to draw the attention away from the moment and or situation at hand. We keep having opportunities to act like human beings. Please , there is enough uncouthness and meaness assaulting us on a daily basis. lets try to each make a difference on an individual level....
Those who I am talking to know who you are. Those who are behaving in the manner that would make your mama proud, know who you are as well....
 
Sorry Novice and I dont know what happened but going to check..

You are our sunshine Novice dont live or go far away..everything will be alright, hopefuly soon.

Take care.
 
Um, WOW!!! For once, I'm speechless! I popped on, and found 3 PAGES of responses, to a posting that I thought would just come and go.

Seriously, I don't know what to say, but possibly, it's best to just leave it as
THANKS!!! Really, thanks!


No reason to be surprised, buddy. Your are well liked around here. IT's a shame it took such a bad time for you to realize how liked you are.:smile:
 
Novice, you know I think you are brilliant whether or not you are bending over. You are one of the reasons this site is like a community. Regardless of how frequenty you visit, I'm always happy to see you here. Your confessions took courage to post, it's not easy to reveal your wounds to others. We're here to support you as you have been a support to others.

We love you.
 
I can understand your point here. I too like the drama and oddity's like V and Stronzo. However, if an individual chooses to post on a serious topic it is very juvenile and unnecessary for someone to come along and mock them. It's fine to be funny or attempt to lighten the mood, but come on have some regard for the tone of the post and the feelings of that person. That's common sense. It's kind of like the ignore button. If you feel like a post is over dramatic then don't fucking read it, let alone devalue or dismiss it's meaning to the OP by saying "get over it".

I don't take anything I read here too seriously either Shelby, but I also realize that there are real people behind these screens. There is a certain responsibility we take when we logon, and for some I think that is lost. No, we don't have to walk on egg shells, but a pinch of respect can never hurt, online or not. I come online to escape reality more often than not, however that doesn't mean I'm not real when I'm here, nor does it mean the people receiving my words are not real.

So that's its. Perhaps I could've kept my post to HLA to myself instead of high jacking this thread....but I don't take it back, and I don't regret it. Someone had to say it, so flame me!!!! After all, it's just a message board - :wink:

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S LPSGer’s….xoxoxo ~ CG

I'm just here for the entertainment. Y'all are about as real to me as cartoons.

Plus I like variety. So when crazy mf's like Stronzo and Vestigial get banned it just makes the place that much more dull and whitebread as far as I'm concerned. Somebody once said that Rob wants the board to above all else be 'fun'. Who gets to decide on the definition of fun?

In real life I'm as empathetic as can be. To me this ain't it. But it's pretty entertaining how seriously some people take it.

Belive it or not, my name isn't even really Shelby!