NRL (Australian Rugby League) Players Who Are Hung??

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw Ian being dunked in one of those "dunk the celebrity" things at Sydney G+L Mardi Gras Fair d\Day, and he was wearing a pair of footy shorts which when wet gripped against a VERY NICE BIG THICK FLACCID COCK, reckon 5.5 - 6 inch long x maybe even 5.5 to 6 around....

ROB

Ian has always done it for me! He's one hot guy!

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
don't they know if they actually showed their dicks they would make double the money. mediocre fundraising....

D_Telly_Bigballas

Account Disabled
Media
I've always thought it was a shame we never seem to get footage from the locker room that shows something a little more interesting than the coach talking to the team at half time...
i remember after the 2007 grand final fox sports accidentally showed some manly player's dick in the background of a locker room interview and it got leaked on youtube. they cracked down on cameras in the locker rooms after that so i think you might be out of luck

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i remember after the 2007 grand final fox sports accidentally showed some manly player's dick in the background of a locker room interview and it got leaked on youtube. they cracked down on cameras in the locker rooms after that so i think you might be out of luck

Now there's a pity! Just the thought of all those fit men make me want to lie down for a few minutes!

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why is it that big, strong and athletic guys' average dicks turn me on much more than a skinny, boney guy's big dick.....

askmenow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
saw ian naked at the korean bath house at the cross...he was standing in the pool with this jet of water pouring onto him from the roof --absolutily perfect body nice size uncut cock. another time saw the sydney swans footy team there .all naked...talk about spoilt for choise .but the best was seeing van damme there ....oh my god i still rememder that arse from 2 ft away in the sauna..lol

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

diesel_82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haha theres a bar in the city that all the NRL/AFL types go to - I'll keep an eye out, if I see I'm, I'll either ask him to drop trousers or cop a sly feel.. and then be all "oops! sorry bro!" hahaha

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A

AM_092

Not related to size...

I have a friend who once fucked Ian Roberts in a gay club a few decades ago :) The story got me really turned on!! He got fucked by quite a few guys that night.

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Haha theres a bar in the city that all the NRL/AFL types go to - I'll keep an eye out, if I see I'm, I'll either ask him to drop trousers or cop a sly feel.. and then be all "oops! sorry bro!" hahaha

Which bar in Melb is that mate? I think you should give it a try, corner Billy in the toilet or something. Maybe he will feel like showing off if he sees your size and wants to compete? :)

rugger72

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for keeping my post going!! :tongue: i agree with the Billy Slater post, just from seeing him in speedo's he is not shy, and often little "jockey" type guys like him, are packing!!! Anyone else you have heard about! Just from the NRL footy show etc, interviews with team players, seem Jason Ryles is hung! Every interview the size of his appendage seems to get a mention! Oh how i would love to be in a NRL shower session - lol

curiousimagining

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it's Rugby but maybe not the team mentioned in the title. But if you want to see videos of the Dieux du Stade photo shoots go to dailymotion and look up Sean-lamont. :biggrin1:

Last edited: