Nude Beach

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it doesnt always happen at every resort or area but quite a number of them it has. Although I'm talking about Uk areas, havnt been to anywhere outside the Uk as of yet, maybe the women here are just a bit more forward and blunt. However, when I say it gets commented on it's not like I mean they say things like 'Hey youve got a great big dick there' it's alot more sutble than that and broached in passing or jokenly. Like I say I like the whole exhibitionist thing of going nude outdoors so I guess I'd be a bit disappointed if it didnt get commented on from time to time lol.

Can you be a bit more specific on how they broach the subject? And, are the UK girls ok with commenting on their cameltoes, or is that somewhat taboo? The reason I ask is that I once got a comment from a friend of my wife and I said thanks. I wanted to compliment her cameltoe, but I've never really commented on any woman's toe. Is it like complimenting a woman for having saggy breasts?

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When i see hung guys or when some clothed or nude guys come to chat with me i get an erection almmost immediately right in front of them lol... especially if they even ask me stuff about my dick like why i am cut as an European or if i am leaking precum there etc. - then there's just too much sex in the air to stay soft or semi-hard but i would never engage in anything sexual at the public beach. it's just terriffic to show off and watch others. it was super nice that one stranger asked me one time if he could take some pics for me... so now i own a few hard pics right at the ocean front too hehehe...

this pic was taken by a clothed stranger as we were chatting and he saw that i was leaking precum...[photo="medium"]1112573[/photo]

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can you be a bit more specific on how they broach the subject? And, are the UK girls ok with commenting on their cameltoes, or is that somewhat taboo? The reason I ask is that I once got a comment from a friend of my wife and I said thanks. I wanted to compliment her cameltoe, but I've never really commented on any woman's toe. Is it like complimenting a woman for having saggy breasts?

Well since making that post I have actually been to a number of nude areas outside the UK now and it has happened away from the UK too so not just the UK. I personally like a women with a camel toe, I am very attracted to a women with a naturally larger vagina and especially when it shows very prominently. I have complimented women on their 'toes' before but generally after having an in depth conversation with them and had to explain that I was a fan of a big 'toe' and it was a compliment. I would imagine just saying 'hey you got a big camel toe' may come across as offensive to some women, without any prior context.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to one with other couples and one of the men was very hung. Some Japanese people were so excited they asked if they could take pics of him with their wives. Then they took pics of all of us with the ladies.

They were giggling like little kids. They sat right next to us for sometime and kept staring at the big boy.

Your post reminded me of something that happened to me a while back. I spend the summers sailing in the Mediterranean. We were anchored out in SuperParadise, which is a naked beach on Mykonos in Greece. A guy swam out to the boat and we invited him aboard. He hung out with us for the afternoon. Nice guy, and pretty fun. In the late afternoon, he swam back to shore to catch the last water taxi back to his hotel. My boyfriend and I spent the night in the bay on my boat. The next morning, I was on deck, still naked and the first water taxi showed up at about 9am. It was packed with people waiting to spend the day at the beach. I saw our friend on the water taxi and waved to him. Well I guess everyone on the boat thought I was waving to all of them. They all waved back and then literally a couple dozen cameras started taking photos of me naked on my boat. It was as if by waving I had given them permission to take my picture. I didn't really mind. I just thought it was funny how they all waited until I waved at my friend.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
...another time at an european nude beach an asian guy sat down right next to me - even though there was PLENTY of space litterally everywhere!! it turned out he was a tourist from Canada and we chatted for about 2 hours in total... he always kept his bathing suit on but i was next to him nude and kept having erections as we chatted. he really liked my dick and had the aim to wank me off right there but i didn't want that even though we were almost alone. eventually he asked if he could take some pictures of me and i have to say he took a hottt ass closeup pic of me as i could never take such so well myself lol... at the end "he won" with all his insisting and i couldn't resist the hot offer anymore and shot a nice load on to my towel...

[photo="medium"]848852[/photo]

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
363.jpg

Do you think the girls will see through our sand disguise?

SamSpain

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a lot of looks especially for the showers. Used to get uncomfortable with that but so used to it now I go to nudist beaches here in Spain all the time and other places too as it's not illegal in public here.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm usually on a nude beach most of August every year. And usually go to nude beaches if I am traveling as well. At my normal beach, my size and my foreskin usually gets a few remarks every summer. Sometimes a couple are really interested (it is very rarely a single woman who will mention anything genital as we talk, although the glances are fun) and it leads to a demonstration up in the dunes. I show them how an uncut cock works and it has led to sex either there or back at my place. In Europe, there are several swingers beaches, and areas of beaches where sex is fairly continuous. I love it.

Reactions: hairynycstud

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When i see hung guys or when some clothed or nude guys come to chat with me i get an erection almmost immediately right in front of them lol... especially if they even ask me stuff about my dick like why i am cut as an European or if i am leaking precum there etc. - then there's just too much sex in the air to stay soft or semi-hard but i would never engage in anything sexual at the public beach. it's just terriffic to show off and watch others. it was super nice that one stranger asked me one time if he could take some pics for me... so now i own a few hard pics right at the ocean front too hehehe...

this pic was taken by a clothed stranger as we were chatting and he saw that i was leaking precum... [photo="medium"]1112573[/photo]
What'd he do, kindly text it to you later? How nice of him.