Nude Beach

D

deleted817718

Take a look at my photos. One was taken on a remote nudist beach on an island off the coast of Croatia. My girlfriend at the time took the photo. Later that day she had sex with a guy she started chatting with who was passing by and was very well hung.

hardboy_fll

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never been to gunnison but going next weekend! Is it cruisy like fire island or more chilled out?

Gunnison at Sandy Hook is a very popular crowded beach. It's not cruisy, but there are plenty of gay guys who go there and lots of eye candy on weekends. Go early or be locked out when it gets full.

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you EVER get a chance go to the nude beaches in Rovinj, Croatia. I had heard about them and love Croatians so I went last summer. It's the most mind-blowing (wait...I'll get to that too) experience. It's like seeing a half-mile long sex club dark room in the bright light of day. It's a nudist beach but really it's a straight cruising beach (it extends further and eventually turns into the gay section). It's also lined by wooded areas so there's action there too simultaneously. A particularly frisky couple would start at it and then a group of guys like a pack of wolves would circle them and jack off. It actually can be intimidating. I was there a week so did a lot of discovering...the whole length of the beach.

hardboy_fll

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you EVER get a chance go to the nude beaches in Rovinj, Croatia. I had heard about them and love Croatians so I went last summer. It's the most mind-blowing (wait...I'll get to that too) experience. It's like seeing a half-mile long sex club dark room in the bright light of day.

Do tell? How do the patrons of the beach change through the week? Is it a fairly fit, younger crowd on weekends or is it like that all week long in the summer?

It almost sounds better than Cap d'Agde.

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you EVER get a chance go to the nude beaches in Rovinj, Croatia. I had heard about them and love Croatians so I went last summer. It's the most mind-blowing (wait...I'll get to that too) experience. It's like seeing a half-mile long sex club dark room in the bright light of day. It's a nudist beach but really it's a straight cruising beach (it extends further and eventually turns into the gay section). It's also lined by wooded areas so there's action there too simultaneously. A particularly frisky couple would start at it and then a group of guys like a pack of wolves would circle them and jack off. It actually can be intimidating. I was there a week so did a lot of discovering...the whole length of the beach.
Damn I was just in Croatia a few months ago And didn't know about this place. Would be nice to check it out

Reactions: FleshFan69

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do tell? How do the patrons of the beach change through the week? Is it a fairly fit, younger crowd on weekends or is it like that all week long in the summer?

It almost sounds better than Cap d'Agde.

It stays pretty much the same but I'm sure it varies in nationalities according to vacation periods in Europe. It's pretty much an "everyman" look so unfortunately it wasn't like being in Miami Beach or Rio.